Lazerchicken
Squire
Squire

Chapter 15 Raid Boss - Ethera

Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:17 am

Anyone got a good team set up for the Ch. 15 Raid Boss - Ethera? She's absolutely wrecking my teams, my guild has been stuck on her for the past week and she's not going down fast.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Re: Chapter 15 Raid Boss - Ethera

Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:51 pm

Need to control her and drop her ap as much as possible. I've done upwards of 2 mil with tholin, tanya, garrick, bloodspear, cara. Lots of control there with good dmg output. Time your interrupts when she tries to ult.

Lazerchicken
Squire
Squire

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:33 pm

Awesome! Thanks for the suggestion. Cara cc's her very well indeed. I gotta up her stars. I did 1.7 mil to the boss with that group and ended up with the highest on the server! Woot, free tokens/diamonds!

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:50 am

How much % is that 1.7mil?
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:35 pm

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:16 am

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:22 pm

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:16 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт