Nosebreath
Squire
Squire

90+ top 10 arena meta - Arachna

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:51 pm

I think Arachna tank teams with a combo of the following heroes (sera dokras cara gale Mortus Arcturus) are kind of ruining the game. The only counter is to run the exact same team and hope you get lucky.

Maybe there should like a poison limit on arachnas 4th skill? It builds up to a point where melee characters with multiple attacks are worthless.

Namtar against arachna tank is so one sided because of his multiple slash move, really her as a tank renders most characters useless.

And before you say arachna tank is squishy, she gains a ton of life and defense from orange +1 and on. It's only going to get worse.

Don't really have a good solution, just wondering what others think. Right now epic is the most fun since I only have to deal with one arachna team. The other 2 battles are way more interesting.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Re: 90+ top 10 arena meta - Arachna

Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:18 am

Actually spider tank teams are easy. The true OP cheese character is awakened jiggles the purpie alien.

You can make teams to counter spider lady easy, but a team to perfectly counter jiggles? Oh sweet, she just dodged/absorbed 4 attacks in a row as the last person alive, sweet she just killed two hunters, sweet, she's back at full health.

Same with Ubisuck's magic flippy man. You can have an entire team to counter him, and he can still 1v5 you.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:19 am

Oh, I agree on epic, so many horrible vip11's can't make teams besides the cookie cutters lol.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:39 am

Vesperas wrote:

Same with Ubisuck's magic flippy man

LOLz :D

Mine
Squire
Squire

Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:05 pm

Weirdly enough a tank Arachna is the best counter to jiggly alien lady. Like she hits Arachna 2 times and suddenly she has no HP after which Cyana/Seraphine can just randomly kill her with AoE. Ezio is even worse, at least Ethera is in the middle so she's rather hard finish of compared.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:51 pm

Mine wrote:
Weirdly enough a tank Arachna is the best counter to jiggly alien lady. Like she hits Arachna 2 times and suddenly she has no HP after which Cyana/Seraphine can just randomly kill her with AoE. Ezio is even worse, at least Ethera is in the middle so she's rather hard finish of compared.

Even weirder is the only spider tank teams that kill me are ones with jigglies. One time I literally killed every mid hunter with sera, jigglies absorbed ALL FOUR ULTS, then proceeded to 1v5 my team.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:04 am

Yeah I got to agree a awakened jigglie is just stupidly hard to kill. Have had her mow down my entire team more then once even with a awakened spider lady tanking. Worst is when you have to fight jiggies, spider lady, and floating killer. Floating killer just seems to sleep, ultimate, and suck hp she so annoying to kill.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:38 pm

See? Made up names are so better!

Jiggles loses dodge at O+1, but still insane that with her and floaty McGotherson, you practically need to one shot them or silence them to kill them heads up.