KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Is it me or COF difficulty is insanely stupid?

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:19 pm

BjornBlut wrote:
I am in the same boat some CoF runs are easy to clear sometimes rng and team comps just make it impossible to move through completely. I have a seven star Ezio but when I see a team with Jasmine and Xanos I know I'm about to have a bad time.

Physical teams with good AOE and single target will destroy them. Something like: Tholin, Riley, Leah, Gale, Alana/Garrick. The problem is if they have a combo of heroes that need different counters, like Ezio with xanos and arachna behind him

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:07 pm

Kronus wrote:
Unfortunately restart does not help when opponents are assholes with caras/dokras/gale/arachna/ariel teams. They honestly need to reduce difficulty. I am one of the top ones on my server and even I got to the point where I cannot finish all 15 stages now.

You aren't top if CoF is hard. I'm non vip and easily the highest top 5 hunters, as non vip, my CoF is factually the hardest on the server, yet I usually auto battle the last 3 fights with 20+ hunters at max energy.

Who are you using? If you aren't abusing Ether, Jazz, Gale, Leah, it can be rough.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:50 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Kronus wrote:
Unfortunately restart does not help when opponents are assholes with caras/dokras/gale/arachna/ariel teams. They honestly need to reduce difficulty. I am one of the top ones on my server and even I got to the point where I cannot finish all 15 stages now.

You aren't top if CoF is hard. I'm non vip and easily the highest top 5 hunters, as non vip, my CoF is factually the hardest on the server, yet I usually auto battle the last 3 fights with 20+ hunters at max energy.

Who are you using? If you aren't abusing Ether, Jazz, Gale, Leah, it can be rough.

great, another of those ''I'm non-vip therefore I'm awesome and the rest suck''. First of all,you are level 90, which means you did not read the whole thread. Secondly, not everyone has all the heroes at level 60+. Thirdly, your server might simply be an easy one, aka not many spend $$$. Mine already had tons of 7 star Ezios and . 4th, Leah sucks at 60, period. Also, I asked rank 1 if he could pass COF fully and he can't neither thanks to my team and everyone and their mother using full magic teams with arachnas.

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:51 am

Kronus wrote:
Vesperas wrote:
Kronus wrote:

great, another of those ''I'm non-vip therefore I'm awesome and the rest suck''. First of all,you are level 90, which means you did not read the whole thread. Secondly, not everyone has all the heroes at level 60+. Thirdly, your server might simply be an easy one, aka not many spend $$$. Mine already had tons of 7 star Ezios and . 4th, Leah sucks at 60, period. Also, I asked rank 1 if he could pass COF fully and he can't neither thanks to my team and everyone and their mother using full magic teams with arachnas.

He's been like this since the old forum. Easily the most annoying poster in the forum.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:01 am

Kronus wrote:
Vesperas wrote:
Kronus wrote:

1. I am better than you, vip is literally easy setting. There is no debating this. My phone physically can't purchase things and I had a topic here deleted suggesting a paid for non vip hard mode server for things like sportsmanship, challenge, balance, and men/women, as opposed to "Wahhh, I can't buy my way through the cof"
2. Vip HELPS MORE AT LOW LEVEL as you can effortlessly level up more people. Effortlessly.
3. I started playing pre caves, pre wars, pre super frequent soul stone drops (hard mode) and only had trouble when I was blue+whatever fighting vip11+'s with purples.
4. As I said before, I was practically always on the top 50 5 hunters, except now with me being server 18 non vip on server 11 with folks who, once again can effortlessly awake many more hunters. Regardless my COF is insane.
5. Lv90 is harder as EVERYONE gets free catch up time so your last five will always be equal or higher level.
6. If you were 'top' that literally means you get ALL lower hunters.
7. Ezio is balls easy to deal with, with manual ultimates and retries, but as a vip who can by him, you have no right crying.
8. My server actually is easy, refer to my sig, on server 15, a non vip shouldn't be stacking wins on the vip11+ leaders of the two other top guilds.
9. Full magic? Lol, seriously? Magic teams are the easiest. Need tips on how to 3 star the mermaid caves too?
10. Leah's strength is irrelevant, you never want her to actually kill anything.

So, I'll answer your original question again, as a non vip, my cof is insanely hard, but not insanely stupid. It was insanely stupidly easy before awakes when I'd literally auto battle with one team in the 1st 3 seconds, then wait 50 seconds with it off while everyone would leech back full energy/health off a tank doing triple digit damage. I guess you like easy? Have you tried the Hannah Montana games?
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:11 am

SplashBro wrote:
Kronus wrote:
Vesperas wrote:

He's been like this since the old forum. Easily the most annoying poster in the forum.

Only the hopeless weak find me annoying. Considering you can block me, and this a video game, feelings shouldn't be a factor in the simulation. Especially since I don't stalk, harazs, or ignorently insult people.

I judge people completely on skill, not anything else. I even have people in my guild who trash talk me (fer reelz) but I don't care. If I annoy you, you are a glutton for punishment, and I'd suggest rectify that before par taking in any real sports or activities with strangers

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:01 am

Vesperas wrote:
1. I am better than you, vip is literally easy setting.

I have never seen you before and I already think you're a douche.

leto
Knight
Knight

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:24 am

A douche?
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:26 am

lol I think this dude is confusing VIP (buying stamina only ) with VIP (spending hundreds and getting diamonds chests daily along with every promotion/7 star ezio). Concerning your early game, you did not do better because you were good, but rather because there was a smaller pool in terms of heroes which meant the cashers on your server were not able to get a lot of strong heroes early. On the post itself Vesperas, the only thing I've grasped from your reply was ''Stop QQ-ing and look at how awesome I am '' .

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:13 pm

leto wrote:
A douche?

Douchebag