Kronus
Baron
Baron

Is it me or COF difficulty is insanely stupid?

Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:52 pm

I don't know if I am the only that notices it but somehow COF started from easy and it's easily becoming impossible to deal with all 15 levels. Is it supposed to become pay to win the stronger you get or what? I have 2 fully geared teams now and I have more trouble than I ever had before.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: Is it me or COF difficulty is insanely stupid?

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:04 pm

It's all relative to how strong your opponents on the server are. 2 teams is still not much, when you have more teams it will become easier. Well, I guess when everyone is lvl 90 with awakened characters it will become hard again, but at that point you should have so many teams that it doesn't matter.

And don't forget to restart the fight if it is not going well.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:12 pm

Unfortunately restart does not help when opponents are assholes with caras/dokras/gale/arachna/ariel teams. They honestly need to reduce difficulty. I am one of the top ones on my server and even I got to the point where I cannot finish all 15 stages now.

Aldaron
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:30 pm

I'm having a hard time as well but so far I've been able to finish it every day. But yes, it's an incredible time sink so even if they don't want to make it easier they could reduce the number of nodes to 12 or 10.

FritoPiez
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:06 pm

lvl 53 here and i have yet to beat it even once.. so kudos to all who have.. i usually am all dead by stage 11 or 12
"Its time to ROCK and ROLL"

Hobags
Knight
Knight

Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:18 pm

I have been hearing complaints like this in my server as well. CoF is a pain and the rewards barely feel worth it. I have started a thread in the suggestions forum on ideas to improve CoF. I hope you will join me in petitioning for a more fun, more rewarding crucible.

war1000
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:26 am

On my new server Ezio is a pain to deal with

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:02 am

Well it is you and CoF difficulty is insane))))) I do CoF with one team of 5 heroes mainly, but sometimes I need to shuffle because I miss some crucial moments in battle)))
My team 90 now is Vincent, Ethera, Serafine, Jasmine and Ariel
CoF isn’t just rewards – it’s a training ground for your teams… here you can composite different variations

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Not to disappoint you inhale but the problem is that it varies on each server. For instance a server with very few cashed up people will be much easier then the server where many cashed up and have decent teams. Furthermore, I did mention that at 90 it does not count since it becomes much easier to acquire the heroes (due to the extra arena rewards instead of exp)

BjornBlut
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:05 pm

I am in the same boat some CoF runs are easy to clear sometimes rng and team comps just make it impossible to move through completely. I have a seven star Ezio but when I see a team with Jasmine and Xanos I know I'm about to have a bad time.