SpiritArmor
Squire
Squire

Summer Bonus Chest Choices

Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Which of the free (or "free") hero cards do you guys recommend? I already have Jasmine, Tholin, Gizmo, and Serafine, so it pretty much comes down to a choice between:

- Tareth
- Havoc
- Aqua
- Xanos

I haven't heard much about those newer heroes, other than that Aqua has pretty good AOE, Havoc has mixed AOE/single target magic (and that gamble of an ult); I thought I knew Tareth from the Chinese version of SH, but they might have changed her skills on me, so I'm not sure anymore; and I know literally nothing about Xanos, other than that he's a beetle. Anyone have any suggestions? They'd be greatly appreciated!

Ezioooo
Knight
Knight

Re: Summer Bonus Chest Choices

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:44 pm

Whatever you do, don't go for Xanos as he is attainable from arena armoury. I opened a chest yesterday and got tareth, personally I think she is very good, her ultimate can one shot most heroes (apart from drago and Elric)

BjornBlut
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:15 pm

He's attainable but boy does it take a while. I got lucky and pulled xanos, sadly second was havok and the third one I got to choose I went with tareth as I've been wanting to try her out. Aqua is a hero I will be honest I haven't heard much about but what I have heard sounds mediocre to average. I love xanos for his absolute disruption of the enemy team him with jasmine are a pain to deal with. My suggestions honestly would be Xanos and Tareth but that's just an opinion.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:46 am

Tareth IMO is the physical "Cara". Guaranteed kill with her ult.

divino
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:47 am

Maybe someone from Lilith staff can help me, i was trying to get Vespix but always got an error of select:item error, logout and reset the game and same error, so afraid my chest was bugged, i tried to summon aqua, what it did and now i have aqua, but not vespix.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:24 am

divino wrote:
Maybe someone from Lilith staff can help me, i was trying to get Vespix but always got an error of select:item error, logout and reset the game and same error, so afraid my chest was bugged, i tried to summon aqua, what it did and now i have aqua, but not vespix.

Send a support ticket directly from the game.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:58 am

divino wrote:

Vespix appearing was actually a bug, sorry about that.

Ezioooo
Knight
Knight

Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:32 am

hengli wrote:
divino wrote:

That's incompetent on your behalf, I also spent my hard earned money just to get that specific character and you guys just say it's a bug sorry, same answer I got from your support staff btw.

divino
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:17 am

I know Vespix is a bug, he is a wasp. But how i get him? Nah, just joking.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:13 am

hengli wrote:
divino wrote:

Harsh, buzzy bees are so much more than mere bugs... Mhhhh honey.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.