leto
Knight
Knight

Re: New orange equipment (Enchant investiment lost)

Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:47 am

Lockhart wrote:
Imagine the feels when I was playing vanilla WoW, hit level 60 and raided up a bunch of kickass gear and then a week after getting the best sets I could manage they released Burning Crusade and negated all my no-lifing to get as far as I'd come.

Suck it up, Buttercup. This is basic online RPG fare and there are a lot of players a lot worse off than you who realize that and are dealing with it.

Wow, (lol wow) I had same feeling, I miss my lv 60 sooo much... Now you can be lv 60 in 2days, WTF really.
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:53 am

Polt wrote:
No all levels only need 5 items after orange since you always keep the awakened item.

So the aerekened items could safely be full enchanted right?

Fever
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:02 pm

Dirk wrote:
Polt wrote:
No all levels only need 5 items after orange since you always keep the awakened item.

So the aerekened items could safely be full enchanted right?

Yes.

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:26 pm

Archer4848 wrote:
The really stupid thing about his argument is that he's acting like you can only get gear from farming fragments. Very few pieces of gear come from actual farming. Play guilds wars, raid, save currency for shops. This will be a long road but everyone does it at the same time. No one has an advantage over you. In fact, if you've spent thousands than you have a huge advantage. The whining here is pathetic.

While I 100% agree with too much crybabing, the new items need to be put in non goblin/godfather shops. If they were in the 'grand' arena, I'd be sitting at 16 max equipped o+1 hunters instead of the server's strongest Alana.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:11 pm

How much enchanting material do you get back when you fuse a hero? I'm still levelling up, lvl 83 atm, and I've never payed attention to how much I got before. But, I fused a hero today and noticed I got 2/3 of the material back (66%) is this correct? If it is, I don't understand the crying in this thread, it's actually a pretty decent value, from the way the OP was talking I was thinking that you would lose almost everything or something.

The hero I fused was Purple+4 with only 2 items with the most basic of enchants. It's 60 points per purple so, I spent 120 points on those items. I got back 2 green and 1 blue dust which equals 2*10 + 60 = 80 points. So, 80 out of 120 points back doesn't seem so bad to me...

I already fully enchanted all items I got on my first orange hero, and I guess I will do the same with the next heroes I get to orange, it may be a while until I get to level 91 (3 months or something)

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:18 am

Most of my O enchanted have not been fused to O1 as it is a slow transition. I have fused one (Arachna) since I liked the increase in defense though the rating stayed the same and have enchanted her equipment fully as I do not anticipate having O2 items for months. Meanwhile, all the O enchantments have been used in every battle and war and have received value for these enchantments. It is no different when enchanting at purple or other levels: It is a choice you have to make.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:29 am

ashOck wrote:
Most of my O enchanted have not been fused to O1 as it is a slow transition. I have fused one (Arachna) since I liked the increase in defense though the rating stayed the same and have enchanted her equipment fully as I do not anticipate having O2 items for months. Meanwhile, all the O enchantments have been used in every battle and war and have received value for these enchantments. It is no different when enchanting at purple or other levels: It is a choice you have to make.

Before orange the levels go by too fast, it makes no sense to fully enchant imo. My question was, how much of the original spent materials do you get back when you fuse? Is it really 2/3? If it is, I don't see why the whining.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:07 am

I never got the sense that you got 2/3 back. But I enchant using inventory items mostly, such as all the items received in CoF. I also use purple and orange items that are in excess (like WhisperBows or Helmets). All those white, green and blue items can enchant items quickly.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:56 am

ashOck wrote:
I never got the sense that you got 2/3 back. But I enchant using inventory items mostly, such as all the items received in CoF. I also use purple and orange items that are in excess (like WhisperBows or Helmets). All those white, green and blue items can enchant items quickly.

I also use inventory items mostly, I don't think it matters what you use just the amount of points they're worth. If you read my post before the previous one, I used only white/green items there, and I got back 2 green dust and 1 blue dust. Turns out these dusts were worth exactly 2/3 of the points I had spent to enchant the items in the first place, I don't think this is a coincidence. I will check next time I fuse more heroes.

People may have the perception they get less, because blue dusts are worth a lot of points compared to the crappiest items. You can fully enchant an orange item with just 28 blue dust.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:05 am

wow guys, in my opinion it seems compensation is 1/10 =)))) we need accurate numbers!