KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Re: New orange equipment (Enchant investiment lost)

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Kronus wrote:
KemosabeTBC wrote:
What about future cap increases, are they gonna happen? Are players now gonna start fearing a potential cap increase and be afraid to enchant their gear?

Players that will fear potential cap increase will most likely be left behind and lose their ranking in arenas and such. Think of world of warcraft players, how many times they had to change their gear and throw it away?

Yes, and that's why I stopped playing WoW in 2005. Spend months to acquire the best gear in the game and in the next expansion you can kill a rat and it drops a green weapon better than your legendary weapon? No thanks... I have better things to do with my time.

Archer4848 wrote:
Have you guys never played a major mmo? Warcraft? Everquest? Destiny? Anything like that? Every expansion raises the level cap and renders all gear gained to that point useless. It's how these work. If you don't like that then go play a game that doesn't have a progression system so you can play the same levels over and over and enjoy being maxed out into perpetuity. Most people like having new challenges to conquer.

I like new challenges that don't make all my previous work obsolete. In most of those games, instead of spending months upgrading your gear. You can simply start playing the game when the expansion is released, you will get the items at the same pace that everyone else who busted their asses off to get it. Which is 100% bullshit IMO.

PS: Sorry, double post, wanted to insert another quote and quoted my own text

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:18 pm

InfinitaVirtus *K wrote:
You just killed ur games lillith guys , i'm one of those whos spent thousand on this game but honestly lets play a bit with numbers :

Got 53 orange maxed 6/7* heroes wich will require 5 item each so 250 items got around 50 of them already due to stacking.
more than half of the remaining items needed is 80 fragments so lets make them at a 60 fragment rate that is 12000 fragment.
12000 fragment will take around 1 year to farm at the rate of 33 per day .
I believe ch15 is 12 stamina per go : you can get 3/4 per 10 sweep that is a 1200 stamina a day.

1200 a day !!! and i dont need to gather soulsones nor awakenings .

You guys killed ur game , im out of it because i know how it works but you just pushed it way too far.

Playing since week one.

Waaa I'm a tryhard nub who tried level up everyone. You make me sick. You like how every top 50 team has a random bullshirt hunter like Eth? And etc? Yea, when everyone has everything this fun crap happens.

Also yer purdy bad for a Vip11+, I'm non vip with 23+ maxed. Only maxed to me is 7stared, maxed enchant, skilled, @L90. You're inclusion of 6 stars makes me sick.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:07 pm

The really stupid thing about his argument is that he's acting like you can only get gear from farming fragments. Very few pieces of gear come from actual farming. Play guilds wars, raid, save currency for shops. This will be a long road but everyone does it at the same time. No one has an advantage over you. In fact, if you've spent thousands than you have a huge advantage. The whining here is pathetic.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Are you working for lilith games? XD
The perfect way to lose players. good luck lilith.

no ones advice us about the the update changes, we want our mounths and mounths of material farmed back.

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Why are you continuously playing and commenting if none can reason with you, Dirk? You've had plenty of logical responses. This is how it works - Progress is what keeps players. Many have been waiting for a cap increase. I knew it was coming months ago when I started playing.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Dirk wrote:

no ones advice us about the the update changes, we want our mounths and mounths of material farmed back.

The update has resparked my interest in the game. The summer diamond event is great, giving me Aqua for free tickets and giving incentive to open ten more with diamonds. Level 15 was fun to go through and the anticipated level increases in the next days will add variety to opponents in the arena. The chase for new orange fusion items has begun (it has been very stagnant as one sat at level 90) and the decisions on who to fuse to O1 will occupy time and resources. I rate it as a major and positive update.

OTOH, perhaps Lilith does not really care if they lose certain players that are immature, self-centered, and hypercritical of their efforts to improve the game.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:26 am

ashOck wrote:
Dirk wrote:

The update has resparked my interest in the game. The summer diamond event is great, giving me Aqua for free tickets and giving incentive to open ten more with diamonds. Level 15 was fun to go through and the anticipated level increases in the next days will add variety to opponents in the arena. The chase for new orange fusion items has begun (it has been very stagnant as one sat at level 90) and the decisions on who to fuse to O1 will occupy time and resources. I rate it as a major and positive update.

OTOH, perhaps Lilith does not really care if they lose certain players that are immature, self-centered, and hypercritical of their efforts to improve the game.

Be quiet and moderates your words. Enjoy your game.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:43 am

Level cap in Chinese version is 120 and after orange 5 goes red. So you better never enchant another piece of gear every again dirk to prepare for it see how that works for you.

Guziczek
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Polt wrote:
Level cap in Chinese version is 120 and after orange 5 goes red. So you better never enchant another piece of gear every again dirk to prepare for it see how that works for you.

do you know if awake item is lost in red fuse?

Polt
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:37 pm

No all levels only need 5 items after orange since you always keep the awakened item.