Dirk
Baron
Baron

Re: New orange equipment (Enchant investiment lost)

Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:18 pm

ashOck wrote:
It's too bad you did not think to wait to see what the pending update would bring since orange fusion was strongly rumored. But it moves the game along and brings variety again (even with the decision to fuse to O2 or not.

Do you think that there are people so stupid to enchant 5/6 heroes 2 weeks before an upgade? If i knew something i wouldn't spent all of my materials.

Please don't kid about this.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:03 am

You guys are acting like you've never played an MMO. Come on. Every game like this has to add levels and gear and content for interest to continue. There are servers that have been maxed for a long time and need something new to pursue. Whining about this is incredibly silly. Everyone has to do it with you.

Polt
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:51 am

I have never seen a online game that does not either increase level or loot as time goes on. You had to know would happen after a while so why complain about it.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:17 am

I am not quite sure I understand what the problem is. No one is forcing you to rush the new gear right away.You can always wait until you get next set and fuse your hero completely . Welcome to the world of most MMORPGS when expansion hits, except your gear actually becomes useless.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:43 am

Dirk wrote:
Mounths and mounths to accumulate materials LOST. Are the they playin vith theirs players?

I'am near to leave the game and stop to spend time and money.

Lilith game, we want an official reply.

Dirk, the game has to evolve, improve and for that we had to raise the fusion levels and level cap. I am very sorry but you can still keep your fully enchanted orange equipment until you can get the Orange +1 equipment to fuse and enchant.

Think that you will have new challenges to achieve in the game. Would you prefer it to be stuck?

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:12 am

Dirk wrote:
ashOck wrote:
It's too bad you did not think to wait to see what the pending update would bring since orange fusion was strongly rumored. But it moves the game along and brings variety again (even with the decision to fuse to O2 or not.

Do you think that there are people so stupid to enchant 5/6 heroes 2 weeks before an upgade? If i knew something i wouldn't spent all of my materials.

Please don't kid about this.

I'm not kidding. Apparently there are such people since they announced the level expansions over a week ago and before the time frame that you enchanted all those items.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:05 am

What are you talking about? I didn't see any mail or message talking about thr updare and the new orange equipment. There is mo respect for theccustomers and your message prove that. Lilith game must be correct with their customers.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:05 am

hengli wrote:
Dirk wrote:
Mounths and mounths to accumulate materials LOST. Are the they playin vith theirs players?

I'am near to leave the game and stop to spend time and money.

Lilith game, we want an official reply.

Dirk, the game has to evolve, improve and for that we had to raise the fusion levels and level cap. I am very sorry but you can still keep your fully enchanted orange equipment until you can get the Orange +1 equipment to fuse and enchant.

Think that you will have new challenges to achieve in the game. Would you prefer it to be stuck?

For sure the game have to evolve but a message to advice your customers ???Don't we havd payed anough to have some respect?
I'am realy tyred and because of your carless about usi don't know if i wil continue to play.

It was to hard to send a message with the anticipation like " In the next mounths orange fusion will be avalable?

InfinitaVirtus *K
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:08 am

You just killed ur games lillith guys , i'm one of those whos spent thousand on this game but honestly lets play a bit with numbers :

Got 53 orange maxed 6/7* heroes wich will require 5 item each so 250 items got around 50 of them already due to stacking.
more than half of the remaining items needed is 80 fragments so lets make them at a 60 fragment rate that is 12000 fragment.
12000 fragment will take around 1 year to farm at the rate of 33 per day .
I believe ch15 is 12 stamina per go : you can get 3/4 per 10 sweep that is a 1200 stamina a day.

1200 a day !!! and i dont need to gather soulsones nor awakenings .

You guys killed ur game , im out of it because i know how it works but you just pushed it way too far.

Playing since week one.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:14 am

InfinitaVirtus *K wrote:
You just killed ur games lillith guys , i'm one of those whos spent thousand on this game but honestly lets play a bit with numbers :

Got 53 orange maxed 6/7* heroes wich will require 5 item each so 250 items got around 50 of them already due to stacking.
more than half of the remaining items needed is 80 fragments so lets make them at a 60 fragment rate that is 12000 fragment.
12000 fragment will take around 1 year to farm at the rate of 33 per day .
I believe ch15 is 12 stamina per go : you can get 3/4 per 10 sweep that is a 1200 stamina a day.

1200 a day !!! and i dont need to gather soulsones nor awakenings .

You guys killed ur game , im out of it because i know how it works but you just pushed it way too far.

Playing since week one.

Totaly agree!!! we want respect and we want our frangment back because your actitude wasent honest.