safado
Squire
Squire

Re: COF 2nd Reset

Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:40 pm

I stand corrected then.I was wrong.
I am excited to see all the new features when the level cap increases tonight.Hopefully a Sweep version for CoF.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:56 pm

http://cdn.toucharcade.com/wp-content/u ... -Clash.jpg

It's really pretty hilarious. I can't get enough of that. It's kind of sad actually that it looks like Lilith had to make changes to certain characters like Ember and Flora to avoid drawing initial similarities to the copycat game everyone knew better at the time. Actually on topic though, I've been pushing for 2nd CoF sweep for awhile now. I want to see this happen.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579

leto
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:02 pm

Yep HC has some cool features Soul hunters doesn't have, hope it comes to SH one day!
Leto
Server 63 - Wraxius
The White Dawn
Since December 2015

Treewolf00
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:43 pm

leto wrote:
Yep HC has some cool features Soul hunters doesn't have, hope it comes to SH one day!

Yea HC has many features I wish SH would copy too. Like the no stamina charge for their caverns and dojo, the sweep x amount of times instead of just 10. Just some small things like that that would make SH better.

Hunter2501
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:18 pm

hengli wrote:
safado wrote:
I know that HC originally took Lilith's code but they created a great game with so many great features that SH is now emulating.Every "new" feature in SH has been in HC for quite some time.New hero Konrad is Chemist in HC and the list goes on.

We never copied anything from Heroes Charge. As stated by other players our company even won a lawsuit against the developer.

When you see something in other games and see it coming to our game later it's because these games copied our original Chinese version. We have a very dedicated team working on improving our game, the Chinese version from the game was released much earlier than Soul Hunters so there is content that has not been adapted to this version.

How about Lilith copying Blizzard?

InfinitaVirtus *K
Squire
Squire

Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Everyone copies everything , but HC way better than this game , HC hold me for 2year and a half what i can say is 7* is absolutely retarded. No sweep for crucible is also bad , Also don't say you don't copied anything from this game Elric/Admiral and we've plenty of this