war1000
Squire
Squire

COF 2nd Reset

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:27 am

Hi, just reach vip 10 and can reset COF 2nd time. Any chance of us getting sweep option for the 2nd run? Thanks!

zlg5403535
Squire
Squire

Re: COF 2nd Reset

Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 am

There is no way now.I also hope to sweep.

safado
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:00 pm

I'm sure it's a feature that is being worked on.They are copying everything else from that other game :)

Treewolf00
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:49 pm

This game is the original though. HC copied this one first. I play both though and can say that HC has features I wish SH had. SH is so much better though.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:20 am

Yea, there is a widespread misconception that this game copies heroes charge and it's wrong. Lilith won a lawsuit against Ucool for blatantly stealing game design and art design. This is, as far as I know, the American version of Dot Arena. They aren't copying it. It just is that game.

safado
Squire
Squire

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:38 am

I know that HC originally took Lilith's code but they created a great game with so many great features that SH is now emulating.Every "new" feature in SH has been in HC for quite some time.New hero Konrad is Chemist in HC and the list goes on.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Chemist had a very different skill set and started on the back line. Aside from aesthetics it's a totally different hero. And heroes charge has blatantly pay to win features now that I hope this game never takes on. I played both for a long time and completely dropped HC. HC wouldn't even exist without Dot Arena. Their whole game is ripped off of that.

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:24 pm

This is a subject in many posts. I agree we need sweep.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:31 pm

safado wrote:
I know that HC originally took Lilith's code but they created a great game with so many great features that SH is now emulating.Every "new" feature in SH has been in HC for quite some time.New hero Konrad is Chemist in HC and the list goes on.

We never copied anything from Heroes Charge. As stated by other players our company even won a lawsuit against the developer.

When you see something in other games and see it coming to our game later it's because these games copied our original Chinese version. We have a very dedicated team working on improving our game, the Chinese version from the game was released much earlier than Soul Hunters so there is content that has not been adapted to this version.

Lockhart
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:32 pm

hengli wrote:
safado wrote:

We never copied anything from Heroes Charge. As stated by other players our company even won a lawsuit against the developer.

When you see something in other games and see it coming to our game later it's because these games copied our original Chinese version. We have a very dedicated team working on improving our game, the Chinese version from the game was released much earlier than Soul Hunters so there is content that has not been adapted to this version.

hengli beat me to it. I believe Konrad was already a character in a foreign version of Soul Hunters before HC blatantly ripped it off with Chemist.
Server: 090 Spartan Dagger
Guild: Leader of AVALANCHE - 50579