Kronus
Baron
Baron

Curious about COF

Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Is COF supposed to become insanely frustrating after 48+? Since it used to be easy and now it's become more frustrating every day since everyone and their mother uses 5-7 star ezio and you have to deal with 7-10 ezios per day. Before someone says something dumb such as ''just use X/Y/Z'' hero, not everyone has all heroes and what do you do when X/Y heroes die since remember it's 5vs5 teams not 5vs1

Yanzu
Squire
Squire

Re: Curious about COF

Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:28 pm

While he is annoying I find using magic heros like Seraphine and Mortus make quick work of him. Remember in CoF you can exit a battle and retry it as many times as you want so you keep your heros alive as much as possible. I personally don't find Ezio as frustrating as Ethera who usually ultimates way to quickly or arachna who is just plain annoying.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:46 pm

The problem is, that implies we have Seraphine. I am aware of retry option but unfortunately many times there is always the same thing happening: you focus too much on Ezio and everyone else screws your party.

KemosabeTBC
Moderator (Soul Hunters)
Moderator (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:55 am

The easy answer is Arachna, she will eat Ezio alive. Especially if Ezio is on front, put Arachna on front too, Ezio will die way faster.
Both her and Dokras will root him btw, so Dokras can help your other heroes in killing her. But arachna will not only root him but makes Ezio kill himself when he attacks her. In fact I think Arachna is more a PITA in the crucible than Ezio, because she will deal a lot of damage to the whole party if you're using a physical team.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:43 am

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:22 am

CoF is gettin harder and harder while u are upgrading your party level. Make sure u use a heal heroes and a good strategy.
the chaos and the calm

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:23 am

Kronus wrote:
Before someone says something dumb such as ''just use X/Y/Z'' hero, not everyone has all heroes and what do you do when X/Y heroes die since remember it's 5vs5 teams not 5vs1

If you don't have X/Y/Z heroes, you could at least hire one of them from the guild and there is a higher probability that you already have at least one of remaining two, which is good enough to kill him.If your heroes are gonna die, you could pause the game and start over. Ezio is old school now. His reign is over. Most of the current arena teams are build just to counter Ezio and his physical ilk. The X,Y,Z mentioned here should be Cara, Dokras and Arachna because they're good against most crucible compositions (especially Cara and Dokras).

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:48 am

Kronus wrote:
Is COF supposed to become insanely frustrating after 48+? Since it used to be easy and now it's become more frustrating every day since everyone and their mother uses 5-7 star ezio and you have to deal with 7-10 ezios per day. Before someone says something dumb such as ''just use X/Y/Z'' hero, not everyone has all heroes and what do you do when X/Y heroes die since remember it's 5vs5 teams not 5vs1

I use Vincent, Ethera, Jasmine, Serafine and Ariel now. My team survives until the last stage, but im 90 + some enchant and some awakenings, so…
I tried to mix tanks for different teams, tried to use Enrique, Bloodspear, Slim and Riley etc. Hope it will help!=)))
If you can’t do CoF just make what you can… its normal on your lvl imo

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:12 pm

Unfortunately the issue at 55 now is Arachna. Everyone and their mother have arachna which kills at least one party member every time.

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:38 pm

Hello Kranos, you need to change your strategy and if it doesn't work remember you can quit before the battle ends and try to play it with a different team.