Ezioooo
Knight
Knight

Re: Funny kid in my guild

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Stop being selfish and distribute more equally, it's not about doing damage when it comes to loot distribution, so why make it that way? You would get more brotherhood coins for doing more damage anyway. Btw can you imagine say a guy 10 levels below you, he'd never be able to do more damage simply because his heroes aren't high lvl as yours would be, nothing to do with excellence.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:22 pm

Pretty sure he is lying about at least one of his claim, regardless he is a massive douchebag for many reasons. If anything you said has any truth to it then you are a despicable person in the real world, hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you.

barney
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:51 am

Gmanju wrote:
Pretty sure he is lying about at least one of his claim, regardless he is a massive douchebag for many reasons. If anything you said has any truth to it then you are a despicable person in the real world, hope I never have the displeasure of meeting you.

Pretty sure? Douchebag? Wow, seems ur dirty mouth full of shit, or u r suck someone's dick made u crazy?
I dont even use any dirty word in this topic, do you wanna me call you bitch, nigger? Are you happy that someone abuse you in the virtual world?
Btw, I am telling you the truth, Idc your thought.
Serve: 150
Guild: Godslastorder

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:43 am

It's funny how you expected people to have the same view as you, but it appears that most players are against you. You're the funny kid in your guild. Also, stop trying to appear well-mannered and mature by using improper grammar and punctuation; it's not working.

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:20 am

If you continue handing out the Loot the way you are the rest of the Guild will be upset and Leave. Now since YOU are the only Guild Member left all the Loot is yours.
To run a successful Guild is pretty easy. Auto Distribute Loot , No cutting. Recruit Active members. And help your guild members with any questions they have about the game

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:33 pm

barney wrote:
SplashBro wrote:
Pretty soon not only will you be the only one in your guild, you will also be able to get all the loot for yourself. Not cool distributing loot to yourself.

wow, what if you did almost 5 times more damage than almost ppl, would you feel equal to earn the same reward to others?
This is the same rule in HOL, the more damage you did, the more reward you earn. Fair enough.
And also if anyone can deal same amount damage I did to the raid, i would happy to distribute more items to them, because they are "excellent ppl"(at least in game) who deserve extra reward.

If you want to feel justified, I guess you have to go to a drunk man, not on a forum.
I'm the leader of the top guild on my server, 3x GPs/3days more than #2. We have 5-6 players that deal almost the same damage of all the others summed. It's still not fair distributing to us all the good loot. You get coins and diamonds for getting records; extra coins for your ranking. If you don't like the damage they deal, you can kick them or go looking for another guild/server. You have spent a lot of money? It was your choice! You can't penalize people because of your choices...

TeamTorres
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi Barney. I am a GM and never distribute loot to myself. It's unfair to the guild. We also have limit to how many loot items you can collect daily. Our limit is 5. I'm suggesting you let the loot manually distribute itself. This will lessen the amount of headaches you will deal with in the future.

PS We do a raffle 1x a week for players who maintain 5600 stamina weekly. Winner receives 1 item of loot distributed manually. Helps keep stamina up and morale in our guild.
Facebook FanGroup-Voice Of The Players https://www.facebook.com/groups/1666379796927532/

setcamper
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:23 am

Hi, I'm a member of another prominent guild on Barney's server, who regularly competes with a lot of his clan's strongest members. I can verify everything he's saying is true and i'm here watch this blow up in his face.

And if it doesn't, well, maybe he's on to something.

Sarloch
Knight
Knight

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:49 am

Hello guys. I run the guild that has been harboring Barney's leavers, and although we're just fine with being no2 on the server, taking in his ex members certainly is nice. I'm not here to talk bad about Barney, he has his views, I have mine, such is life. I prefer not to cut in line for loot because IMO it's not worth pissing people off about it, and I can wait as long as any of my members can. I brought most of my guild over from another game called Dungeon Boss that made huge changes to the economy of the game that really REALLY upset 80+% of the playerbase so many of us wandered to Soul Hunters. So my guildies already had some 8 months together already and had good relations and friendships already built, so we already had all the kinks in our system already worked out. I think that's why we don't have issues like this. Maybe Barney will come around and stop feeling more entitled than his members. The payment for spending more is getting more from what you spent $ on, not rigging the raid loot system in your favor because you decided you're more important than your members. I really don't know his previous GM experience, but maybe he will change his ways, maybe he won't, not my place to judge. But his guild is quite strong even with the members he lost and wish them the best of luck in the future.
-Sarloch,
GM of Reddit B Team
Server 150 Anvil Drop
Apply today at
https://www.reddit.com/r/shbteam

Martinshadow
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:52 am

I'm sure everybody in your guild really appreciates the damage you do, but this should never justify picking the best items for yourself (because there hard work funds your growth) - if everybody knows you do this and are happy then your are a lucky that people accept this.

But....the Genie is out of the bottle now and someone checked your guild logs for item distribution and saw what you are up to.

Pretty sure if I was not far behind you (in levels) in a guild, waiting for the next Spartan dagger (or other high level piece) to come along and I needed it to get an upgrade,... what makes you have the right to take it first - the other 48+ members have also contributed to the 'pot of items'.

But they do not have the access to the loot distribution setting that you do as the guild leader - so do you manually push items to anybody else, is there an inner circle on your guild/secret handshake club that gets the items...great if it is as you will need them to continue growing,
But most other Guild Leaders I believe play fair, have the option disabled (Allow cutting in line for loot distribution) and use the Request Loot and wait in line.
[RBT] Shadow
Guild - Reddit B Team
Server -150 Anvil Drop