Kronus
Baron
Baron

Re: Question

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:05 pm

I will, but I doubt I'll reach lvl 90 next week, and going for drago right now will not help me in chapters/arena/COF as much as a bigger star elric, plus elric himself is supposed to be solid and has awakening

Baldies
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:51 pm

Question is, why would you spend the hard to collect items (you will understand as you advance in the game) and coinage in an unit you won't use as much later in the game?

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:52 pm

Why would I not use Elric?

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Baldies wrote:
Question is, why would you spend the hard to collect items (you will understand as you advance in the game) and coinage in an unit you won't use as much later in the game?

Considering awakened elric is probably the best all around tank in the game, I would say that statement is false.

Baldies
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:19 am

Yep, he has the honour of being slightly better than non-awakened tanks...

Anyway, each one has his/her own preferences and thats the fun in this game.

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:33 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:38 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо