Unity
Knight
Knight

Re: Help On Giant Firehawk (Prophecy Pool)

Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:57 pm

Vesperas wrote:
I've done them all on 6 except this one, it's ok to call a mullighan every 5 days.

What's a mullighan?

Gmanju, I tried upgrading my Tholin to the best I could (making certain the wolves were at max) and tried him out in Expert, but it didn't work. He failed me.

Vesperas, you're right - I can't beat Firehawk without VIP. As of this post, I'm hiring an Ezio to help take him out. It's not ideal to me - I want to learn how to beat the Firehawk without exclusive heroes, just in case if it's required for an Awakening quest - but I pretty much have no choice on the matter.

For example, what if one of my favorite female heroes (say Alana, Tanya, Esabel, etc.) needs to complete this Firehawk Prophecy Pool if I want to awaken them? I'll be forced to quit after I craft the Awakened item. Can I do fine with just the signature item without a fifth ability?

Polt
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:02 pm

I use gale, ethera, tholin, musashi, and hanzo and beat it on hardest difficulty. Just have to get timing down on ethera since she has to hit ultimate after all the others since she moves the egg and will make other heroes miss. have to start her ultimate about when all 4 others are ending.

Unity
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:14 pm

Polt wrote:
I use gale, ethera, tholin, musashi, and hanzo and beat it on hardest difficulty. Just have to get timing down on ethera since she has to hit ultimate after all the others since she moves the egg and will make other heroes miss. have to start her ultimate about when all 4 others are ending.

I don't understand, Polt. Can you show me a video on how to achieve this?

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:27 am

When you click on the portrait of any Protect Pool boss it lists on the bottom what heroes to use. If you don't have one rent it in the Guild Mercany Camp. As for the Firehawk you have to wait until it is Egg form and then hit all your Ultimates. This may mean waiting for the second Egg form

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:56 am

Unity wrote:
Vesperas wrote:
I've done them all on 6 except this one, it's ok to call a mullighan every 5 days.

What's a mullighan?

Gmanju, I tried upgrading my Tholin to the best I could (making certain the wolves were at max) and tried him out in Expert, but it didn't work. He failed me.

Vesperas, you're right - I can't beat Firehawk without VIP. As of this post, I'm hiring an Ezio to help take him out. It's not ideal to me - I want to learn how to beat the Firehawk without exclusive heroes, just in case if it's required for an Awakening quest - but I pretty much have no choice on the matter.

For example, what if one of my favorite female heroes (say Alana, Tanya, Esabel, etc.) needs to complete this Firehawk Prophecy Pool if I want to awaken them? I'll be forced to quit after I craft the Awakened item. Can I do fine with just the signature item without a fifth ability?

You don't need to upgrade the wolf's at all, the skills can be lvl 1 it does not really matter. What is your issue? Are you dying before the boss turns into an egg or you can't ever kill the egg fast enough? If it's the later then like I said just use heroes with multi hit ultimates or spells and use everything as soon as the boss turns into an egg.

Good heroes are gale, dokras, ezio, tholin, jasmine, ethera, garric/bloodspear, seraphine, xanos, musashi, cara, and gizmo off the top of my head
Please don't tell me you can't set up a team from a list of these heroes.

Unity
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Gmanju wrote:
Good heroes are gale, dokras, ezio, tholin, jasmine, ethera, garric/bloodspear, seraphine, xanos, musashi, cara, and gizmo off the top of my head
Please don't tell me you can't set up a team from a list of these heroes.

In terms of maxed out guys from who you listed that are effective, I only have Gale, Dokras, Tholin, Ethera, Garrick and Musashi.

I don't have Ezio.

The rest of the guys you mentioned have magic features; they won't work on Giant Firehawk.

My problem with the Giant Firehawk is, every time I use my Ultimates against its egg form, I am ALWAYS at least three hits short. By the time my party puts in the finishing touches, the Firehawk completely regenerates. By the time I get to the third form, I am down to my last hero. I always have this problem.

Theoretically, the only way I can beat it is to bring Ethera, but she freezes your party due to the time barrier, making it impossible to get all your attacks in.

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:13 am

Before start figthing you have a recommendated heroes that u could use, these heroes are the only way to defeat him!:), make sure you have 5 of them maxed full.
the chaos and the calm

Polt
Baron
Baron

Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:33 am

Actually recommended are not the only way to defeat any of the prophecy pool hereoes. I don't think I use only recommended on any hero in prophecy pool and I do max level on all of them every single day. Someone said Garrick a good hero for him and he is defently not he hits very slow and does not have a single attack that hits more then one time. Also he needs all physical attacks so those saying use magic heroes are wrong too. How I do it like said above after first fire I let all my heroes hit 1 time then use ultimate on all but ethera. Right when there ultimates are about to end I hit ethera and her freezing time will keep him in egg few more seconds for her to get off all her hits on him and beats him on hardest difficulty. Yes he would probly be easier with vip heroes but you don't have to have them.

Puckersunchers
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:33 am

Has everybody forgotten about our good old buddy Ezio?