Unity
Knight
Knight

Help On Giant Firehawk (Prophecy Pool)

Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:14 pm

Of all the Prophecy Pool events available, this one is the most difficult for me to win. My heroes either die too quickly, don't deal enough multiple attacks, or in the case of Ethera, freeze your party, making it impossible for everyone to land their attacks during its egg stage. In some cases, I actually have to bring in Flora for defensive purposes (and for healing).

I need to know how to defeat Giant Firehawk with the heroes I have, without being resorted to a commission (I'm trying to get 3 stars) or being forced to pay for VIP to get an exclusive hero.

Here's a list of physical heroes I have:

Elric: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Drago: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Partial Enchanted (19 stars)
Gale: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Alana: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Leah: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Leon: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Esabel: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Namtar: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Ethera: Awakened, 5 Star, Orange, Max, Partial Enchanted (30 stars)
Riley: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Garrick: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Tanya: 5 Star, Orange, Max, Fully Enchanted
Urestag: 4 Star, Incomplete (Orange, Profile 90, Abilities 87|87|67|47, 4 items, Partial Enchanted (5 stars))
Musashi: 4 Star, Orange, Max, Partial Enchanted (23 stars)
Hanzo: 4 Star, Orange, Max, Partial Enchanted (23 stars)
Bloodspear: 4 Star, Incomplete (Purple+4, Profile 87, Abilities 1|1|1|1, 5 items, No Enchantment)
Dr. Zeno: 3 Star, Incomplete (Purple+4, Profile 83, Abilities 80|80|60|40, no items, No Enchantment)
Ulfang: 4 Star, Incomplete (Purple+3, Profile 77, Abilities 77|77|57|37, no items, No Enchantment)
Boomer: 5 Star, Incomplete (Purple+3, Profile 75, Abilities 75|75|55|35, 3 items, No Enchantment)
Torsen: 3 Star, Incomplete, Unpowered
Slim: 3 Star, Incomplete, Unpowered
Tholin: 3 Star, Incomplete, Unpowered
Crusher: 3 Star, Incomplete, Unpowered
Gus: 2 Star, Incomplete, Unpowered
Magdor: 2 Star, Incomplete, Unpowered

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Re: Help On Giant Firehawk (Prophecy Pool)

Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Firehawk requires physical heroes. Maybe start with Gale, Alana, Tanya, Hanzo and Musashi. Forget the healing, you need the offense to take the egg down. Sub out for anyone that dies early.

Unity
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:22 pm

What about for the later difficulty levels? I'm only able to beat up to Deadly. Expert and Extreme are the ones I need to pass.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:24 am

In egg form all damage is reduced to 1 all you need to do is land tons of hits. Most of the time ezio plus gale ult will destroy the egg instantly for me but if you need more hits add tholin since his wolf's count and dokras. So with summons you get basically 4 extra heroes auto attacking, along with gale and ezio ult it's the easiest boss. Also bring haste if you still have trouble

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:28 pm

The boss is near impossible without hiring as a non vip. 2 of the 'suggested' hunters are impossible to get, and I doubt anyone levels up crusher. The good news is the items he drops are the least important, no golds and the rest are pretty much dojos.

I've done them all on 6 except this one, it's ok to call a mullighan every 5 days.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:40 pm

gale is from campaign, dokras and tholin from COF.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:40 am

I use gale, hanzo, musashi and crusher and do only 4th difficulty lvl…

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Kronus wrote:
gale is from campaign, dokras and tholin from COF.

Where can you get Ezio or the Horsey Lady? This is why it's important to read. By the way, the game doesn't suggest Tholin, Tanya, or Dorkas.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)

Kronus
Baron
Baron

Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:09 pm

It would help if you knew the actual names of the heroes. As for horsey lady, I am guessing you refer to either Esabel or Mariana (Esabel is from arena, mariana is from COF)

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:48 am

Durrrrrrrrr, we click on da orange birdie, durrrrrrrrr, the only horse chick there, durrrrrrrrr, I'm obviously not refering to magic purple unicorn lady, durrrrrrrrr, purple lance unicorn lady is in the arena store and campaign , durrrrrrrrr, I'm obviously refering to Tarenth?

Either way WINNER!