The following info is most of the times took for granted but it´s always good to have it well explained:
The amount the stats will increase when increasing a level. The more stars the higher value.
- Physical/Magic Attack: Determines damage of basic attack and auto-attacks included in the hero attack cycle. If combined with any, this value will be summed up with the ability one.
- Physical/Magic Crit Rating: Chance of dealing a x2 amount of damage. The higher the enemy's physical/magic armor, the higher the chance to resist a critical hit.
- Physical/Magic Pierce Rating: Penetration of enemy´s armor.
- Physical Hit Bonus: Chance to make the hit, countered by Dodge rating. Not existent in Magic attacks, that means Magic attack can´t be dodged.
- Max Health: Health points.
- Physical Armor: Physical damage resist
- Magic Armor: Magic damage resist
- Dodge: Chance to take no damage from a physical attack.
- Lifesteal: Only Physical damage dealt is returned to you in health.
- Health Recovery: Health recovered at the end of a battle (useful in Campaign, Crucible, ... but meaningless in Arena).
- Healing Bonus: Improves efficacy of healing skills
- Energy Recovery: Energy recovered at the end of a battle (useful in Campaign, Crucible, ... but meaningless in Arena).
- Energy Efficiency: The more efficient the less amount of energy used by your Ultimate. Ultimates require 1000 energy to be launched. So if you have 10% efficiency, you'll have 100/1000 energy left after an ultimate. A kill grants you 300 energy.
- Ability Level Bonus: Extra level granted to all abilities.