Baldies
Knight
Knight

[Guide] Hero STATS explained

Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:23 am

The following info is most of the times took for granted but it´s always good to have it well explained:

GROWTH
The amount the stats will increase when increasing a level. The more stars the higher value.

ATTACK
- Physical/Magic Attack: Determines damage of basic attack and auto-attacks included in the hero attack cycle. If combined with any, this value will be summed up with the ability one.
- Physical/Magic Crit Rating: Chance of dealing a x2 amount of damage. The higher the enemy's physical/magic armor, the higher the chance to resist a critical hit.
- Physical/Magic Pierce Rating: Penetration of enemy´s armor.
- Physical Hit Bonus: Chance to make the hit, countered by Dodge rating. Not existent in Magic attacks, that means Magic attack can´t be dodged.

DEFENSE
- Max Health: Health points.
- Physical Armor: Physical damage resist
- Magic Armor: Magic damage resist
- Dodge: Chance to take no damage from a physical attack.
- Lifesteal: Only Physical damage dealt is returned to you in health.

BONUS
- Health Recovery: Health recovered at the end of a battle (useful in Campaign, Crucible, ... but meaningless in Arena).
- Healing Bonus: Improves efficacy of healing skills
- Energy Recovery: Energy recovered at the end of a battle (useful in Campaign, Crucible, ... but meaningless in Arena).
- Energy Efficiency: The more efficient the less amount of energy used by your Ultimate. Ultimates require 1000 energy to be launched. So if you have 10% efficiency, you'll have 100/1000 energy left after an ultimate. A kill grants you 300 energy.
- Ability Level Bonus: Extra level granted to all abilities.
Last edited by Baldies on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Re: [Guide] Hero STATS explained

Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:41 am

First of all why did you repost this and 2nd this is not a guide your just explaining what the stats are not how they work or anything of value really. All this info is easily interpreted just by the name of the stat by any gamer or even average person.

Now if someone was to explain in detail how the stats work, translate to meaningful values ect... Would be extremely useful and I'm sure desired by many. Like how much crit chance does 100 crit rating give? Is it extra 10% or 5% and do stats scale the same for all heros.?

This information should really be in game.

Baldies
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:00 am

Gmanju wrote:
First of all why did you repost this and 2nd this is not a guide your just explaining what the stats are not how they work or anything of value really. All this info is easily interpreted just by the name of the stat by any gamer or even average person.

Now if someone was to explain in detail how the stats work, translate to meaningful values ect... Would be extremely useful and I'm sure desired by many. Like how much crit chance does 100 crit rating give? Is it extra 10% or 5% and do stats scale the same for all heros.?

Lol, repost? Where was it in the first place?

Sorry if it was too painful for you to read, its more than my interpretation in fact I watched different videos fron Rockettv and a Spanish youtuber to create it. If it helps anyone it would have fulfill its role. As a matter of fact I created this thread to answer Copernicus question (http://forum.lilithgame.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10198&sid=7b1682409a16d3bdb01487f9c67496d6) thinking it didnt exist any info in the forum about that

What you want is the algos of the game, and that my friend is only at devs hands and talking about it would be a complete interpretation.
Last edited by Baldies on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:02 am

Baldies wrote:
Gmanju wrote:

Lol, repost? Where was it in the first place?

Sorry if it was too painful for you to read, its more than my interpretation in fact I watched different videos fron Rockettv and a Spanish youtuber to create it. If it helps anyone it would have fulfill its role.

What you want is the algos of the game, and that my friend is only at devs hands and talking about it would be a complete interpretation.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10077&p=30062&hilit=stats#p30062 :tongue_out

Baldies
Knight
Knight

Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:51 am

Nice, didnt see it before. Well at least mine contributes with some more info... ie you cant dodge Magic attacks, ... :P

I have updated mine with the info contained there to compile everything into a single thread.

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:26 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:30 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо