Copernicus
Squire
Squire

HERO STATS QUESTIONS!

Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:04 am

Hey guys,

I have a few questions about some things in the game that haven't really been explained. (if there is something in the forums maybe someone could link me?)

I was wondering if someone could explain each of the hero stats to me and what they mean, specifically: physical/magical crit rating, physical/magical pierce rating, physical hit bonus.

I was also curious to learn how "base damage" works. For example, Leah's blue ability "Spear Thrust" deals a "base damage" of 246 at level 21. However, when I use her in arena/crucible/etc. the damage output during this ability differentiates from this '246' value. So I'm just wondering if and how this base damage is affected by her other stats?

Thanks guys and happy hunting!

~Copernicus ~ Server 172 UFO ~ Redemption ~

vvarg
Duke
Duke

Re: HERO STATS QUESTIONS!

Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:24 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:29 pm

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:02 am

vyshryke
Duke
Duke

Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:03 am

vyshryke