galbarow
Squire
Squire

What am I doing wrong?

Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:36 am

I just can not seem to get a team together to pull 500 or lower in arena, finish my CoF runs, or progress in campaign. I'm wondering if its just I'm stuck in limbo due to level or not good enough heroes or what.

Level 46
blue +2:
Arachna 2* (ready for upgrade once leveled)
Namtar 2*
Elric 3* (ready for upgrade once leveled)
Cyana 2* (ready for upgrade once leveled)
Ezio 3*
Flora 2*
Lucius 2* (ready for upgrade once leveled)
Dokras 2* ( Close to being ready for upgrade, also currently grinding SS)
Leon 2* ( Ready once leveled to upgrade)

Blue +1
Ariel 2*
Ember 3*
Gale 3*
Magdor 2*
Urestag 3*
Slim 3*
Garrick 2*
Mortus 1*

Untouched:
Drago, Vincent, Boomer, and almost have enough SS to hard summon Kaneq but idk if I want to or not yet.

And as I was writing this opened a chest to get Cara whom i will be upgrading ASAP.
What should I be focusing on improving for heroes first most and what would be the best group for CoF and for offense arena?
All are 46 or close to it.

nicholiathan
Squire
Squire

Re: What am I doing wrong?

Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:52 am

Boomer, Ezio, Dokras, Arachnia, a body... I'm not facing that team with out at least +6 levels, 1-frame levels and 5 total stars on my team.

galbarow
Squire
Squire

Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:12 pm

By abody do you mean just any front line tank?

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:00 pm

galbarow wrote:
I just can not seem to get a team together to pull 500 or lower in arena, finish my CoF runs, or progress in campaign. I'm wondering if its just I'm stuck in limbo due to level or not good enough heroes or what.

Level 46
blue +2:
Arachna 2* (ready for upgrade once leveled)
Namtar 2*
Elric 3* (ready for upgrade once leveled)
Cyana 2* (ready for upgrade once leveled)
Ezio 3*
Flora 2*
Lucius 2* (ready for upgrade once leveled)
Dokras 2* ( Close to being ready for upgrade, also currently grinding SS)
Leon 2* ( Ready once leveled to upgrade)

Blue +1
Ariel 2*
Ember 3*
Gale 3*
Magdor 2*
Urestag 3*
Slim 3*
Garrick 2*
Mortus 1*
Drago, Vincent, Boomer, and almost have enough SS to hard summon Kaneq but idk if I want to or not yet.
All are 46 or close to it.

Level 46 was so different when I played it. But looking at your heroes, I would put Namtar and Lucius on the backburner for more protection or offense. I would advance Gale, Slim, Mortus, and Garrick for offense (and other reasons -- read through their abilities). Drago will be needed as a tank (along with Elric - Leon is not good until mid 80s). Ariel and Ember are strong through the 70s and then become much less used, so you have to decide if you want to invest in them.

Now form a team with one or two tanks, one or two mids and backs. It will depend some on the opposing team. Example might be Elric, Arachna, Mortus, Slim, and Gale. Substitute others against different teams and find which combos you are successful with. Look at your opponents (especially those you lose to) and replay the battle to see why you lost. Don't be afraid to copy them. Most importantly, learn as you play as you will climb through these early levels quickly. In the 80s, it may take two weeks to advance one level.

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:26 am

Here are a few tips that will get you near the top of everything you mentioned.

Don't touch cyana, lucius, and namtar until you are at least lvl 70+.

For arena focus on these heroes in this order arachna, cara, ariel, ezio, and dokras. This team will wreck 95% of all teams once arachna is purple. If you can replace dokras with jasmine you will probably be in top 10 in arena easily.

Get ariel geared and to 4 stars as soon as possible and dokras to 3 stars and geared. In the crucible dokras + ariel + flora will get you past most team without a problem. If you get alaistar or bloodspear to throw into that team it will instantly kill entire teams when you drop both their ultimates.

For champaign unlike what majority of people say, I highly recommend you get vincent maxed out. In my opinion he is one of the best tanks until 70+ especially when paired with leon. If he creates a bat then he can't be killed, his healing with his ultimate is unmatched at mid levels, and Leon gives him additional healing and bonus armor from his aura. This team will allow you to clear almost any champaign stage up to heroic 10 since that's where I'm at, vincent, leon, ariel, dokras, and jasmine/flora.

Let me know how it goes. I'm a new player more or less myself been playing for about a month now. I'm lvl 64 and in the top 5 players on my server. Currently ranked 2 in arena, ranked 3 in epic arena, clear cof using 1 team 95% of the time, and an officer in the best guild on the server. If you want to talk or get more help get the app "Line" and add Gmanju and send me a msg. Good luck.

galbarow
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Installed line, adding you once its all done. Would love to get more in depth.

galbarow
Squire
Squire

Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:20 pm

Cant seem to find you on it

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:34 pm

galbarow wrote:
Cant seem to find you on it

Whats your username I'll add you

Edit: you may not have set a username it's not the same as your title name. Open app, click on the 3 dots on the very right side of menu, click on add friends, click in top right id/phone nub, and search for gmanju, then click add to friends, and then click on my icon again and this time select start conversation and send me a msg. If not under main account settings make sure your username and profile name are the same and tell me what it is if you still can't add me.

galbarow
Squire
Squire

Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:07 am

I tried searchig for you but didnt find it. User name is RickyMFChanlin

Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:45 pm

I would use Drago