hayaku
Squire
Squire

Re: If you are using Bluestacks to play Soul Hunters in the PC, then you have to try Nox

Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:30 am

Thanks for this share, I never knew about it until now. This is awesome!

PedroSimoes
Squire
Squire

Re: If you are using Bluestacks to play Soul Hunters in the PC, then you have to try Nox

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:38 pm

I use bluestacks to play in my pc and it works pretty good to me.

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:49 am

I want to play sk IOS on my pc :'(

BlackGin7
Squire
Squire

Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Isn't there an emulator for iOs or something of the sort? For people using iPhones then there is no way of playing soulhunters with the same account on PC?

megachirops
Knight
Knight

Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:10 pm

just Google

pc ios emulator

SemMaxim
Squire
Squire

Re: Nox - Play Soul Hunters on PC

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:32 am

When I try to use Nox player and login with Google+ account, I receive message "Sorry, your Google Play or Google Plus version is not updated, please update and try again". But I have last versions of Google Play and Google Plus! I can't play.

bxtduy
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:54 am

SemMaxim wrote:
When I try to use Nox player and login with Google+ account, I receive message "Sorry, your Google Play or Google Plus version is not updated, please update and try again". But I have last versions of Google Play and Google Plus! I can't play.

Go to Google Play > Setting > Click on Play Store version to force updating. Then you'll need to restart Nox and the game a few times to make it work.
Personally, I love Nox because of the ability to quickly hide the Nox windows with Ctrl + Alt + X.

Gnomegrinder
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:14 am

Why would anyone want to play on pc to start with?
Phones/tablets works great and the things you do ingame doesnt take that much time to actually be more effective on pc.

Am i missing something?

bxtduy
Squire
Squire

Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:49 am

Gnomegrinder wrote:
Why would anyone want to play on pc to start with?
Phones/tablets works great and the things you do ingame doesnt take that much time to actually be more effective on pc.

Am i missing something?

Because my i7 + SSD rig loads twice as fast as my phone/tablet, don't have to hold it while playing, my mouse is more responsive, the screen is much bigger and better, etc. There's no point in playing on phones/tablets when you're at home. Phones/tablets are designed to be mobile devices.

Ivanrgs
Baron
Baron

Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:30 am

I asked myself same question. Game is casual, no reaction really needed. IPad launches in a single moment, game usually in background so also instantly. No need to open laptop, bother with some emulator... :) but anyway, whatever suits better everyone chooses for himself :)