Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Nox - Play Soul Hunters on PC

Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:52 am

I just found out the existence of this app and I loved it, Nox feel much more responsive than Bluestacks, Soul Hunters feel a lot more fluid even more than in my tablet, you can pin Nox to be always on the top and resize the window, it just feel so comfortable to see videos, watching movies or doing whatever you want while playing Soul Hunters, I mean I could do this with Bluestacks, but this feel a lot better!

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Re: If you are using Bluestacks to play Soul Hunters in the PC, then you have to try Nox

Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:28 am

I am playing with Apple s6 now,Can I move to your app (nox),If yes how please because some people says if you create your account in IOS you can not move to other device

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

Allahu Akbar
Knight
Knight

Re: If you are using Bluestacks to play Soul Hunters in the PC, then you have to try Nox

Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:01 am

VIP15 wrote:
I am playing with Apple s6 now,Can I move to your app (nox),If yes how please because some people says if you create your account in IOS you can not move to other device

Mmmm, I don't know if that's true (my devices are android), but I think that would be weird IMO, if you log in with username and password I don't see why you couldn't move from IOS to Android or vice versa.

EDIT: Well, Baldies said it's not possible, so my mistake.
Last edited by Allahu Akbar on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Baldies
Knight
Knight

Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:51 am

VIP15 wrote:

Moving between Android and IOS with the same account is not supported. It won´t work for you bro

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:48 pm

I have facebook account

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:31 am

VIP15 wrote:
I have facebook account

What matters is if you are using Android or IOS. As you were told you can't login in your IOS account on an android device.

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:29 am

hengli wrote:
VIP15 wrote:
I have facebook account

What matters is if you are using Android or IOS. As you were told you can't login in your IOS account on an android device.

So I can login using Nox with my Facebook account which I use in my IOS device?

Baldies
Knight
Knight

Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:49 am

VIP15 wrote:

So I can login using Nox with my Facebook account which I use in my IOS device?

No, it doesnt matter if its facebook or other. Your account was started in IOS so now only can be loaded in another ios device.

All those emulators (bluestacks, andy, nox...) emulate an Android environment so you cant run your account in them

AlaParkes
Squire
Squire

Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:56 pm

I usually play Soul Hunters on my PC through Bluestacks; now i got a tablet with Android 6.0, i installed Soul Hunters and i set the same G+ account but i am not able to play with my Soul Hunter's team! What can i do??

Dirk
Baron
Baron

Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:38 pm

It could be beautifull play your IOS SH version using your PC but i guess it isn't possibile as hengli said.