Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Soul Hunters Global Chat on Line app

Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:26 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Vesperas wrote:

But they are ran by children who kick at the first sense someone has a logical opinion.

Did you get kicked?

Three times, after literally being begged to returned, it's filled with hypocritical crybabies. People talk s*** on me all day, and call me out, I say I'll show proof in line. Instead of accepting proof, they kick. Crybaby "derp" and crybaby bigot Jorr were the last two.

The only reason to use line over this site is to oppose censorship, so joining one of these cesspools defeats the purpose. While I hate your guts, I'm not hoping you get kicked because I'm not a 2 year old.

Do you have screenshots of what you've typed in chat? I'm curious

s00pahFr0g
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:48 pm

My username is s00pahFr0g. I would like to be added too please!

Zaspa
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:39 am

Please add me
Name: zaspa1

Vesperas
Viscount
Viscount

Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Vesperas wrote:
Zentor wrote:
Vesperas wrote:

Three times, after literally being begged to returned, it's filled with hypocritical crybabies. People talk s*** on me all day, and call me out, I say I'll show proof in line. Instead of accepting proof, they kick. Crybaby "derp" and crybaby bigot Jorr were the last two.

The only reason to use line over this site is to oppose censorship, so joining one of these cesspools defeats the purpose. While I hate your guts, I'm not hoping you get kicked because I'm not a 2 year old.

Do you have screenshots of what you've typed in chat? I'm curious

Mostly pictures like my sig, and 2&0's in Epic. For instance, there is a GM who's 3 levels lower than me who'd post the same replay 3 times beating my bait team. Everyone on the server knows I swap it for an OP AoE team moments before arena tallies. Take Arclight, we 2&0'd each other, hell, I got his arena team yesterday, but he isn't in global bragging about going 1&6 lol (I need to update my sig, that was when I hated Arc, irrelevant now)

He says how I get "run on", so to save gems, I'd say who wants line pics of me 3 starring him, or pictures of him literally losing to me multiple times in a row? That's why I get kicked. He also says crap about "you never post wins on stronger opponents", I'm top 7 in hunter stats, everyone above me are 1000+$ who I beat, and we don't nit pick.

The only people who really talk s*** on me are: Dark Magician, who's story was above.

"Balaal" a traitor who says everyone should narc on me because I 4v5'd him as a non Vip.

Hungry Banana, who I instantly derank everytime he opens his mouth.

And Avalon, a non Vip I used to spank before buy the monthly card, brags about his carriage $pender guild winning wars with effectively double our teams, yet got reck't by arclight's guild, ie, the better guild in thier spending weight class..

I know names aren't important, but most of al the kick happy haters usually give me wins or are too low on the pole to matter, naturally there only defense is to kick. The reason this doesn't demoralize my 49/50 guild, is because I'll show them pictures, like that Balaal guy, the first day he defected, I spanked him, said "only the weak leave me" then he gave me like 8 wins in a row. You think I'd want to waste 40 gems? Nah, just screen shot it. Most of my members respect me, it's because they see these, contrary to me "brain washing" them, which is complement.
Attempting Friendship Mode, please say "go back to your hole" if I veer off Friendship Mode and I'll delete non Friendship posts. Together we can be Friends! (Unless you are a traitor)
Hunter of Traitors, Ex Legendary non-Vip from Server 18.

MeetArt1fact
Knight
Knight

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:25 pm

i just did another Id: c_ooliver .....try to add me again please in Line chat

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Henry added me as friend, but not to the chat lol

Allaestre
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:59 pm

User ID: allaestre

Gmanju
Baron
Baron

Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:56 am

Gmanju

K3ro
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:19 pm

Id: kero_tcv

BrokenBones
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:41 am

Hi Hengli!

Could you be kind enough to add me to the Line group?

ID: Broken Bones

Thanks a bunch ;)