Ashkin772
Knight
Knight

Re: Soul Hunters Global Chat on Line app

Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:06 am

Hi Hengli!

Could you be kind enough to add me to the Line group?

ID: shirkton

Thanks a bunch ;)

CabraDaPeste
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:21 am

Can I be added as well? I tried but it says the chat doesn't exists...
My ID is: cabra_da_peste
Thanks!

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:49 am

Namorat wrote:
I just want to say (and this is not Lilith's fault in any way), that this chat is the most useless and insane chat I ever entered. I got one good information and 2000 messages of yo momma jokes and idiotic banter and insults and things like that. I waited quite some time, but I had to leave, because simply being in that chat made me become insane too.

Too many people there and too much off-topic, I can understand.

I can try to open more chat rooms (there are already many open), but it's hard to keep it only about SH when there are so many players on it.

Namorat
Viscount
Viscount

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:01 pm

hengli wrote:
Namorat wrote:
I just want to say (and this is not Lilith's fault in any way), that this chat is the most useless and insane chat I ever entered. I got one good information and 2000 messages of yo momma jokes and idiotic banter and insults and things like that. I waited quite some time, but I had to leave, because simply being in that chat made me become insane too.

I can try to open more chat rooms (there are already many open), but it's hard to keep it only about SH when there are so many players on it.

You are definitely not to blame for that. Every group at some point seems to act like that. It simply was too much. Especially the kicking and re-inviting of people and making fun of them, plus the constant discussion about the female members in that group. I assume it is less obnoxious if you are a real part of the group and know the dynamics, but for me it was too much.
I entered a new line chat for players on servers 150-160 or so. Maybe I feel better there ^^
no more money from me

Oshnap
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:26 am

Line: Oshnap

Please add me, thanks!

Gnomegrinder
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:16 pm

Id: freddykrueg

Happy to join any decent SH group

CabraDaPeste
Knight
Knight

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:05 am

hengli wrote:
Namorat wrote:

Please don't. More chats will only spread this mIrc-like cancer (yeah, remember those?).
If you want a chat room about SH get into a guild and their chat.
If you want to read 300+ daily messages from enraged 12-year olds, that's your room.

Hengli, just leave that chat and focus here, where there can be some moderation (instead of people flaming you for kicking one highly cancerous person who tried to scam people and kept insulting them)

Gnomegrinder
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:40 am

CabraDaPeste wrote:
hengli wrote:
Namorat wrote:

Please don't. More chats will only spread this mIrc-like cancer (yeah, remember those?).
If you want a chat room about SH get into a guild and their chat.
If you want to read 300+ daily messages from enraged 12-year olds, that's your room.

Hengli, just leave that chat and focus here, where there can be some moderation (instead of people flaming you for kicking one highly cancerous person who tried to scam people and kept insulting them)

Ingame chat system is one of the dumbest things ive seen in a game so far. Having to use 3-4 lines to get a simple point through is annoying at best.

Line is great for games like this in a moderate dose of course.
Keeping it to 60-100 members is fairly easy.

wiro
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:17 am

Add me please rwiman
How much wood could a Kaneq chuck if a Kaneq could chuck wood?

Rebellion
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:52 am

is the line group still workng?