Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

How do you do?

Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:18 pm

How do you spend your stamina?
Campaign and/or farm soulstones/items?

Do you dig for gold or experience in your treasure cave?

Do you complete your daily to get xp, or are you working on your main heroes and not rushing levels?

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Re: How do you do?

Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:59 am

How do you spend your stamina? Usually, I make sure I've done all my daily quests before I start spending my stamina on other things. I am now at level 90, so I no longer get EXP for doing my daily quest; I get dragon scales. But I always try do do all my dailies.

I want to mention that it is extremely important to find out which heroes are worth leveling up and which heroes aren't. I have wasted a lot of my experience, coins, equipment, and time on heroes that I do not use and heroes I do not find useful. So make sure you find out where each hero ranks in the tier list before spending your time upgrading them. This is a great guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g5eo_EM3FSQ8aTynreYfep6L_RH7J6buhBzSSENUq8A/htmlview#gid=2056134422.

Do you dig for gold or experience in your treasure cave? At early levels, I focused on getting coins in the treasure cave because I only had a few heroes and did not need a lot of experience. Once I reached level 90, I began to farm for EXP Salves only because earning coins was no longer a problem, and I needed EXP to level up my heroes. From time to time, I will dig for gold to upgrade my heroes' abilities.

Do you complete your daily to get xp, or are you working on your heroes and not rushing levels? Like I stated above, I am now at level 90, so I no longer get EXP, but when I was at a much lower level, I stopped doing my dailies because I couldn't keep up with leveling up all my heroes—but I recommend you don't do that. You don't have to keep all your heroes at the level you are currently on. There is no rush; take your time and level up your heroes when you can. Upgrading your heroes will get much easier as you level up.
Last edited by Leo Garcia on Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:04 am

Well, I quoted myself so that's cool. Not sure how it happened but…okay.

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:31 am

Zentor wrote:
How do you spend your stamina? I try to get around 10 fragments/day for the awakening item (step 1) of whichever hero I am awakening. Then I do my dailies.

Campaign and/or farm soulstones/items? I have all released heroes and they are all orange/lv 90/ fully equipped/fully enchanted...so I only farm SS to get the heroes up to 7 stars

Do you dig for gold or experience in your treasure cave? I dig for gold only, since all the heroes are already lv 90. Comes in handy for the 90k gold chests for SS

Do you complete your daily to get xp, or are you working on your main heroes and not rushing levels?
dailies.