Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Brotherhood coins

Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Ezioooo wrote:
@ashOck my server is quite new, highest player from our server is like level 55 who is from our guild. I'm assuming it gets easier to clear once you reach high 70s?

And Faldoc yes I might consider doing that, but don't want to be investing too much on a virtual game though.

We are on server 149(it's new, the top level is 75), top guild;
we clear chap 7 every 2 days(or less); chap 8 every 3-4 days ; chap 9 in 7 days(first time right now). The coin amount is very high!
I usually rank #2, so I'm getting 14 000+ coins per week(including dailies)!

If you manage to farm a "long-term hero", I suggest Slim. I have Jasmine and Slim Purple +3 and you see Slim's power growing while Jasmine is under-curve

Ezioooo
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:13 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:
@ashOck my server is quite new, highest player from our server is like level 55 who is from our guild. I'm assuming it gets easier to clear once you reach high 70s?

And Faldoc yes I might consider doing that, but don't want to be investing too much on a virtual game though.

We are on server 149(it's new, the top level is 75), top guild;
we clear chap 7 every 2 days(or less); chap 8 every 3-4 days ; chap 9 in 7 days(first time right now). The coin amount is very high!
I usually rank #2, so I'm getting 14 000+ coins per week(including dailies)!

If you manage to farm a "long-term hero", I suggest Slim. I have Jasmine and Slim Purple +3 and you see Slim's power growing while Jasmine is under-curve

Is there a set time limit that you have to clear a stage in? Also what heroes do you recommend for raids?

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:45 pm

Ezioooo wrote:
Is there a set time limit that you have to clear a stage in? Also what heroes do you recommend for raids?

you have 7 days to clear a chapter!
Anyway, heroes may be different in each stage but the best composition for those low chapters(levels 55-75) is: Alana(or Gale), Garrick, Tholin, Bloodspear. Then you shall add Riley or Leah, based on what you need; sometimes you need Jasmine or Elric, but those 4 are the ones you must have!

Ezioooo
Knight
Knight

Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:

you have 7 days to clear a chapter!
Anyway, heroes may be different in each stage but the best composition for those low chapters(levels 55-75) is: Alana(or Gale), Garrick, Tholin, Bloodspear. Then you shall add Riley or Leah, based on what you need; sometimes you need Jasmine or Elric, but those 4 are the ones you must have!

I don't think in our server that anyone can clear a chapter in 7 days, anyway I have Gale, Tholin and blood spear. Garrick and Riley seem like tough ones to get

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Clearing in 7 days gets only a few bonus coin. The real payout is for your individual rank (button right next to "request loot"). This could easily get you 1000 coin. When ready to battle (screen with opponents and prizes), touch the "details" button on the top right. These show the high scores for this level AND the teams they used. Copy the teams as much as you can to max your score.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:39 am

aww I didn't know that, maybe cause we use to be in the top :/ (I usually get 1750+ for clear)
Anyway, clearing grants you the bonus loot!

Garrick is a must and you see it makes the difference even if 2* among 4*!
Riley can be replaced with a tank(Elric) or another AoE dps(Leah, even if she doesn't shine right now)

Ezioooo
Knight
Knight

Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:47 pm

Zi0iP wrote:
aww I didn't know that, maybe cause we use to be in the top :/ (I usually get 1750+ for clear)
Anyway, clearing grants you the bonus loot!

Garrick is a must and you see it makes the difference even if 2* among 4*!
Riley can be replaced with a tank(Elric) or another AoE dps(Leah, even if she doesn't shine right now)

I've finally managed to get Leah by far,I got her soul stones in campaign. But I dont have Garrick or Riley.

However, Right now I'm a bit worried because I can't clear this stage in Kreton, there's a bomber which takes out my frontline heroes, any suggestion on how to clear this? Otherwise I won't be able to continue raids :(

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:22 am

Ezioooo wrote:
I've finally managed to get Leah by far,I got her soul stones in campaign. But I dont have Garrick or Riley.

However, Right now I'm a bit worried because I can't clear this stage in Kreton, there's a bomber which takes out my frontline heroes, any suggestion on how to clear this? Otherwise I won't be able to continue raids :(

you need Riley + 4 rear/backline for that stage, because she jumps and avoids the explosion...I don't know if there is another good dps/tank for campaign.
Remember that Leah becomes viable 80+; Riley is the best until 60-65, then it's a bit less OP; Garrick is a must-have

Ezioooo
Knight
Knight

Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:14 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Ezioooo wrote:

you need Riley + 4 rear/backline for that stage, because she jumps and avoids the explosion...I don't know if there is another good dps/tank for campaign.
Remember that Leah becomes viable 80+; Riley is the best until 60-65, then it's a bit less OP; Garrick is a must-have

Thanks for the reply, looks like I'll be missing on today's brotherhood coins :(... Don't have Riley or Garrick yet