bumppo
Squire
Squire

Didnt receive any diamonds. admin please help.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:26 pm

hello guys,
i hope to get help from the admin here. I started on new Server 174, 5 days ago, and i bought the 8000 diamonds for 99,99 dollars. I didnt receive any diamonds !
So i wrote to the support ingame, and after 2 days of waiting they said check again if it worked and sorry for the waiting time.
They told me how to fix it at the same day, and i did everything to make it fix ( send them screenshots of bill etc ).
So i paid the Money, but still didnt receive anything after 5 days! and i didnt have any new answer from the support center.
Im getting really mad, because i wanted to start with diamonds to have a good start and get some nice ranks in arena and stuff.
But now the beginning of the game is destroyed for me and i cant even catch up properly when i get the diamonds now.
I beg for help, admin.
I love this game but im getting so mad spending 99,99 dollars getting nothing, not even help from support center.
yours Bumppo

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Didnt receive any diamonds. admin please help.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Just keep contacting support until they bother fixing their issues.

bumppo
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:04 pm

but bro.. i understand that you may be annoyed of me but i didnt get any help for like days now.. getting really pissed cuz i spend my hard earned money

Zentor
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:21 pm

bumppo wrote:
but bro.. i understand that you may be annoyed of me but i didnt get any help for like days now.. getting really pissed cuz i spend my hard earned money

That's why I tell you.. Keep contacting them until they get tired of it and give you your diamonds or a refund.

bumppo
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:00 pm

thanks bro. i hope i will get help

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:05 pm

if they do not solve the problem within 7 days, go to your credit card provider and make a complaint.
I don't know the laws of your country but they usually have to refund your whole amount.

bumppo
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:24 pm

i was thinking about doing that, but im kinda doing it maybe tomorrow..

VIP15
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:58 pm

Well everything is good with this game but the support center is REALLY BAD MORE THAN YOU THINK because I think they are support company to this game not LILITH it self I had a problem,There was event for garrick if you bought diamond you will get free soulstones I did bought the amount needed but didn't received the soulstone I did reported the problem before 40 days ago or so,few days ago the sent me a message say's:Hello, we have checked in our records and found that you received all the diamonds. Here is the Attachment, the first is your recharge records, the 2nd is your diamonds flow.

So guys keep the post up so they change the costumer support company or the people working on it they are really not helpful!

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

hengli
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:16 am

bumppo wrote:
hello guys,
i hope to get help from the admin here. I started on new Server 174, 5 days ago, and i bought the 8000 diamonds for 99,99 dollars. I didnt receive any diamonds !
So i wrote to the support ingame, and after 2 days of waiting they said check again if it worked and sorry for the waiting time.
They told me how to fix it at the same day, and i did everything to make it fix ( send them screenshots of bill etc ).
So i paid the Money, but still didnt receive anything after 5 days! and i didnt have any new answer from the support center.
Im getting really mad, because i wanted to start with diamonds to have a good start and get some nice ranks in arena and stuff.
But now the beginning of the game is destroyed for me and i cant even catch up properly when i get the diamonds now.
I beg for help, admin.
I love this game but im getting so mad spending 99,99 dollars getting nothing, not even help from support center.
yours Bumppo

If the customer support still didn't help you please send me a private message with your information.

Thanks