Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Vespix worth?

Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:52 pm

Hey guys,
I like Kha'Zix...ehm...Vespix and I would like to get some opinions.

Is he worth spending diamonds for him?
I have full 4-5* team, so he would be a bit underpowered...

Guru
Knight
Knight

Re: Vespix worth?

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:40 pm

The only insight I have with Vespix is that despite having wings and his flying entrance to the battlefield... Polaris still freezes him XD

WorstFinGamer posted his awakening on youtube. No idea how valuable he is though
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:47 pm

Guru wrote:
The only insight I have with Vespix is that despite having wings and his flying entrance to the battlefield... Polaris still freezes him XD

WorstFinGamer posted his awakening on youtube. No idea how valuable he is though

LoL

Yeah, I use to look for his videos, but he uses heroes in strange situations, bad to evaluate the hero.
Maybe I'll go for Fire Hawk, if he comes back to conjuring...it's a solid choice for def!

Alex
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Fire hawk is horrible for defense :D I like him for attack but he's much too easy to kill.

Vespix has nice moves but is really underpowered. Many other heroes will do the job better. of course he can be good on young servers or for some fights but imo he's a waste of time
S19 [IM]

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:10 pm

Alex wrote:
Fire hawk is horrible for defense :D I like him for attack but he's much too easy to kill.

Vespix has nice moves but is really underpowered. Many other heroes will do the job better. of course he can be good on young servers or for some fights but imo he's a waste of time

FH used to seem OP for defense, until I have found the perfect composition to nullify it; still very good even if 3*!
Why do you think it is not good?

Thanks for the opinion on Vespix...I'll wait for him free!

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:02 am

Vespix is a good hero, but lacks survival due to low stars. He has potential.

Sushibear
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:44 am

Zi0iP wrote:
Alex wrote:

FH used to seem OP for defense, until I have found the perfect composition to nullify it; still very good even if 3*!
Why do you think it is not good?

Thanks for the opinion on Vespix...I'll wait for him free!

FH is really good at offensive but like what they said FH isnt for def. I have him 3* and he will walk you through dungeons like walk in a park w/ Jasmine as healer. anyhow about the topic vespix I think it is squishy. though I dont own one but fought with ppl who have one.
:shock: Time flies until you are out of move :o

Server: 148 Oral Orb
IGN: ♤AceOfSpade♤
Guild: HighRollers
Lv. 100
VIP 15