VIP15
Knight
Knight

Re: Also sick and tired of CoF?

Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:22 am

Do you know why CoF is boring and hard for some people because there is no good guide for it yet and the guide content (WAS NOT ANY HELPFUL) with this part of the game I mean CoF there was not good guide for it most of them FULL OF PICTURES (screen shots from the game) LOL :D

Team name:VIP15
Server:136 Fireball
Arena rank: 1
Epic Arena: 1
Favorite Hero:Hanzo
Hanzo: Who's my MARK!

InhaleExhale
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 am

Ive got party at 10th stage vs Ezio and Arachna – she killed my awakened Ethera with poison just after Ethera ulted in the beginning of the battle and bursted all damage to Arachna. Then Ezio dodged all the damage and I lucky killed him at 0:05 seconds of the timer)))))
I try to pass CoF with my most efficient team with 5 heroes, but when 1 or 2 heroes died I don’t know what to do))) maybe we should swap some heroes depending on enemy set-up or hire a tank from guild and give him take the damage

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:36 am

I'm just going to agree. This function took me 7.5 minutes before awakening. Now 10-15. And it keeps getting longer... ugh

InfinitaVirtus *K
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:16 pm

hi everyone , 2nd stage awakened heroes here , its getting absolutely out of control , 20 mins for the best rolls ( not that much retry ) also team i use is : [A]Tholin , Xanos , Bloodspear , Jasmine , Garrick.
Only 5/6 retry going trough the end everyday Xanos is probably the best for CoF his damage are over 150k each rounds ( ty bloodspear )

Yanzu
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:45 pm

Alex wrote:
Ethera counters ethera with luck. As for arachna I just kill her with my physicals then heal next round. Replace Riley by Garrick in your second team will help too

Previously I had never liked Garrick in CoF but will give him a try and see how he works out. Thanks.

With Ethera I find it really annoying when you start a battle and she immediatly ultimates and decimates your team leaving it very hard to recover

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:57 am

InhaleExhale wrote:
Ive got party at 10th stage vs Ezio and Arachna – she killed my awakened Ethera with poison just after Ethera ulted in the beginning of the battle and bursted all damage to Arachna. Then Ezio dodged all the damage and I lucky killed him at 0:05 seconds of the timer)))))
I try to pass CoF with my most efficient team with 5 heroes, but when 1 or 2 heroes died I don’t know what to do))) maybe we should swap some heroes depending on enemy set-up or hire a tank from guild and give him take the damage

You do know that you can exit the battle if it goes poorly and restart with no penalty. You can also change heroes to find someone that works better.

ashOck
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:59 am

Yanzu wrote:
Alex wrote:
Ethera counters ethera with luck. As for arachna I just kill her with my physicals then heal next round. Replace Riley by Garrick in your second team will help too

Previously I had never liked Garrick in CoF but will give him a try and see how he works out. Thanks.

With Ethera I find it really annoying when you start a battle and she immediatly ultimates and decimates your team leaving it very hard to recover

Ethera is the biggest problem in CoF because of how quickly she ults. You might try to keep a charged Mortus and Slim in reserve for this. Hit with charged Gale or Jas right at the start of battle. Then Mortus and Slim. Sometimes they will take Ethera out before she ults. If they target another hero, exit and restart.

Second option is to have some heroes that will survive her ult or can be sacrificed. Gizmo and Dokras are a place to start.

Archer4848
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:38 am

Just for the love of god put a sweep option for the second round. Once a day is fine but the competitor of this game has a sweep for the second run and it's just a really nice QoL addition.

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:35 am

Sweep function has been a topic of discussion for awhile now. I don't really have any issues with finishing cof. Just blocking out the time to do it. Hopefully we can get sone news on this front soon.