Guru
Knight
Knight

Re: Li Twins worth?

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:45 pm

OrangeTux wrote:
SplashBro wrote:
Picked them up just to collect heroes

Exactly the same reason I picked them up. Was gonna take them to 5 for the avatar, but waited for all of the Urions out there to tell me if it's worth it.. they remain 3* haha

This. I might still go for 5 anyways though.. There's a chance (however big/small) that the awakening might be strong enough to make her viable and address the lack of healing/damage power she has.

Someone hurry up and awaken her, the avatar event ends very soon lmao

Edit: It also doesn't help that their ult is currently bugged again
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:16 am

OrangeTux wrote:
SplashBro wrote:

Exactly the same reason I picked them up. Was gonna take them to 5 for the avatar, but waited for all of the Urions out there to tell me if it's worth it.. they remain 3* haha

What server are you in?

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:17 am

Guru wrote:
OrangeTux wrote:
SplashBro wrote:

This. I might still go for 5 anyways though.. There's a chance (however big/small) that the awakening might be strong enough to make her viable and address the lack of healing/damage power she has.

I will have all her frags by tomorrow. Who knows what the 2nd awakening step will be though

Guru
Knight
Knight

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:27 am

SplashBro wrote:
Guru wrote:
OrangeTux wrote:

I will have all her frags by tomorrow. Who knows what the 2nd awakening step will be though

Go go go I'm rooting for you! :D
Does anyone know if they're working on fixing her latest bug yet? Would be a real drag to awaken her and still be unable to ult.

Be sure to keep us posted and thanks for your hard work!
Server: 145
Guild: Slappers
IGN: Guru

OrangeTux
Knight
Knight

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:38 am

SplashBro wrote:
OrangeTux wrote:
SplashBro wrote:

What server are you in?

Server 20. But yeah i will also be done tomorrow. The second quest is the first dojo I think. Don't quote me on that.

Celine
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:17 am

Def not worth it. Calling the twin a glass canon is an insult for a glass canon. I stopped working on them and in a way I feel cheated by paying so much money to get a second Amber. Hopefully they will fix this in a patch. For the moment I don't see any use for them. Maybe an awakened twin could be usefull....

Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:53 am

I do, but it pales in comparison to Leah! =)
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record

HellForce
Squire
Squire

Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:45 pm

I should have the Li Twins awakened Tuesday as I need her two dojos for the 2nd quest. I could tell I bump in usefulness after equipping the awakening equipment, it helps it has +Health. I agree she is good in prophecy pools but I would say now that she is fixed in COF that she has a great use in there as well. I made a team with Li Twins, Jasmine, Flora, and Garrick. Every single round I was refilled to full health! In Arena she can be exposed in Defense teams but you could build a surprise team in Epic Arena that you could make a heal/stall or buff/speed team.
「A」H3llforce

Proud Member of
「A」llstars
#1 guild on server

TheRaven476
Squire
Squire

Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:08 pm

Anyone else find them bugged again?

Whenever I ultimate with them in Mines and CoF the game crashed. Just like before. The only difference is the error message is now a time out error instead of the "Too many heroes" error we used to get.

I can't believe they're still bugged.

SplashBro
Knight
Knight

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:56 am

Yup shes bugged again...but only when you use her ultimate (which seperates the twins). If you do not use the ultimate, the battle ends fine. I will have her awakened tomorrow.