Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Re: Li Twins worth?

Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:59 pm

why not?
I thought building a DEF arena with: Ezio, Jasmine, Cara, Li Twins, Flora/Tanya/any other hero of survivability

TheRaven476
Squire
Squire

Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:11 pm

It's hard to judge them in Arena when at 3* they are probably the first thing a Maxed out Tanya will jump to. They get creamed before they can get off an ultimate.

I like them alot even at 3 stars in a few areas. They are a great help in 3 of the Prophecy pools (Flying, which hopefully that bug gets fixed, the Damage Over Time one, and the Healing one). I have fun attacking mines with them, I think they will have a place in Epic arena. Might not be good enough to break through as a major player in normal arena. Maybe their Awakened ability makes them much better than expected though.

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:23 pm

I hope so, I like their kit so much!
Maybe in my server they are useful, because 60 is the average level and it's hard finding Tanya around.
Among 7* they are bad, of course!

What about the CoF?

Urion
Community Program (Soul Hunters)
Community Program (Soul Hunters)

Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:15 am

At 90 no the Li Twins are the worst hero in the game, I would prefer Boomer over them.
They need major buffs and I don't see the awakening quest changing much.
I'm extremely disappointed in the Li Twins.
Great concept, but they are poor healing, poor damage, and poor buffs (buffing the tanks damage? no ty)
Pick up the Li Twins if you like to collect the heroes, but I'd advise waiting until they get buffs.
Urion - 90, Guild Leader of Legacy
FB Mod - English SH FB Group
SH Community Program Member
Realm 1 - Season 2/3 (8-0)
30-1 GW record

Zi0iP
Baron
Baron

Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:37 am

aww ok, thank you so much!

JohnJeha
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:11 am

This hero is amazing he is op you should definitely level him up he also got an an awakening too so it is worth getting him and leveling him up to the maximum.

JohnJeha
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:31 am

This hero is amazing he is op you should definitely level him up he also got an an awakening too so it is worth getting him and leveling him up to the maximum.

JohnJeha
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:35 am

Sorry for posting it twice it is by mistake.

sleepeyez
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:49 am

Hello, using Li Twins on a relatively new server (158), got them up to competitive level (56) and they have been a huge disappointment in Arena play - where everyone's levels are around 55. Their ultimate builds up too slow, and by the Li Twins will die soon before their ultimate can be used. Also their healing/damage has almost no affect on the battle, and this is proven by the Details after the battle. Outside of Arena play, they provide some minor healing in crucible, but I can't see them being used anywhere else. I would advise spending gems somewhere else, as this champion has nothing to offer.

Alex
Knight
Knight

Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:05 am

Here's a fight with or without them. They didn't get killed so the fact they're only 3 stars doesn't matter.

The difference between 2 fight is only seraphine ulting twice.

Worst hero ever. Too bad we again had to spend so much to discover it.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
S19 [IM]