User avatar
Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Team Composition

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:58 pm

Why not make a new forum for Team Composition instead of telling everyone to post their questions on a topic? This in my opinion is not close to keeping things organized. We already have Official News, Game Discussion, Guild Discussion—why not Team Composition?
 
User avatar
Tryndamere
Baron
Baron
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 am

Re: Team Composition

Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Leo Garcia wrote:
Why not make a new forum for Team Composition instead of telling everyone to post their questions on a topic? This in my opinion is not close to keeping things organized. We already have Official News, Game Discussion, Guild Discussion—why not Team Composition?
Team compisition, what we are talking about what? a Team on Game right?, it's a topic of Game Discussion a type of discussion about teams on game ao it need to be on "Game Discussion Forum", I dont agree with this suggestion.
Last edited by Tryndamere on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
the chaos and the calm
 
ashOck
Baron
Baron
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 6:18 pm

Re: Team Composition

Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:57 pm

I agree with the OP suggestion. It is probably the most in demand thread topic and because of that, has been stuck into a single thread. This thread is not poster friendly because if there are four others posting for help, your thread gets buried. And it is tough for helpers to isolate one request as the posts are often now separated. If two or more comment on a single post, they are separated and continuity is lost. Old forum had a strategies and guide section and that was much used.
 
User avatar
Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Re: Team Composition

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
Leo Garcia wrote:
Why not make a new forum for Team Composition instead of telling everyone to post their questions on a topic? This in my opinion is not close to keeping things organized. We already have Official News, Game Discussion, Guild Discussion—why not Team Composition?
eam compisition, what we are talking about what? a Team on Game right?, it's a topic of Game Discussion a type of discussion about teams on game ao it need to be on "Game Discussion Forum", I dont agree with this suggestion.


If team composition belongs in Game Discussion, why does it have its own topic in Game Discussion? Why does Lilith have a problem with players asking team questions if these type of questions clearly belong here? I made an account on this forum because of team composition. This forum allows me to ask other players regarding my team and help others in return.

I noticed you were the same player pleased with Lilith's decision regarding "Team Composition - Post your questions here!." If you are bothered by players asking team related questions, why answer them? You can simply skip right over them, yet you go ahead and answer them anyway.
 
User avatar
Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Re: Team Composition

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:35 pm

ashOck wrote:
I agree with the OP suggestion. It is probably the most in demand thread topic and because of that, has been stuck into a single thread. This thread is not poster friendly because if there are four others posting for help, your thread gets buried. And it is tough for helpers to isolate one request as the posts are often now separated. If two or more comment on a single post, they are separated and continuity is lost. Old forum had a strategies and guide section and that was much used.


Exactly. Lilith's reason for keeping all team related questions in a single post is to keep the forum clean and organized. But all this is doing is mixing different questions with different responses. I don't see how this helps make the forum clean or organized.
 
User avatar
Tryndamere
Baron
Baron
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 3:41 am

Re: Team Composition

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:20 am

When I said they bother me?, I didnt say something like that.

Lilith's Team doesnt have any problem with player who ask about composition team, they just made a topic to be more organized, maybe they aren't being answered for some reason like we don't have many active and experienced players in the Forum as hengli said, that topic was made just for users stop creating topic about team compisition just to get one answer, and then come another and another and so many topic asking about it, then they decided to make that Compisition Topic because it will be too much spam topics. I will never feel bothered for help or for any player asking for help related to their team.
the chaos and the calm
 
User avatar
Machokara
Knight
Knight
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu May 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Re: Team Composition

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:56 am

I agree with OP.
If a new section was added it will be much organiezed.
In that topic everything is "mish-mash"
Another sub-forum i want is a Guide one.
All of those guides are gonna go in the second,third and fourth page and NOBODY will see them.
In the old forum there WAS a guide section,but the old one didnt have a Team composition.
I fell these two will help alote.
~We are all mad here~ ^_^

~Watermelon is bae~^_^

#WeNeedAMaleHealer

Stand back and let the butcher work !
 
User avatar
Baldies
Knight
Knight
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 10:41 am

Re: Team Composition

Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:59 am

I agree with OP, I think is a need of this forum, create a subforum about Team creation.

Its probably the most active topic and will make it easier for people looking for help, for people willing to help and for viewers in general
 
User avatar
Zi0iP
Baron
Baron
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 am

Re: Team Composition

Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:40 am

I think this could be a great idea!
I used to follow team comp topics and give the few advices I could; now it's badly organized!
I see team comp is the mean reason for visiting the forum...

Even the guide sub-forum is a great idea!
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: filedownload and 77 guests