Holydoc
Knight
Knight

Mystic Ruins location

Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:24 pm

I think they should put the Mystic Ruins on the other side of the CoF. There is less.Clutter and a lot easier to see and have access too.

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Re: Mystic Ruins location

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Holydoc wrote:
I think they should put the Mystic Ruins on the other side of the CoF. There is less.Clutter and a lot easier to see and have access too.

I think its good where are them rn. I think this topic should be in the sub-forum "Bugs and Suggestions".
the chaos and the calm

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:38 pm

Holydoc wrote:

I agree with you. I was hoping for the Mystic Ruins to appear on the other side of the CoF as well; it's more visible there.

Leo Garcia
Knight
Knight

Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Tryndamere wrote:
Holydoc wrote:

I think its good where are them rn. I think this topic should be in the sub-forum "Bugs and Suggestions".

It's no surprise you disagree with this suggestion. You seem to disagree with every good suggestion.

Tryndamere
Baron
Baron

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:59 am

Leo Garcia wrote:
Tryndamere wrote:
Holydoc wrote:

It's no surprise you disagree with this suggestion. You seem to disagree with every good suggestion.

I'm so sorry if you felt bad if I don't agree with some suggestions here, but I really dont find this a good idea if Mystic Ruins just appear and disappear after complete it, if them were permanent like CoF, Phrophecy Pool etc... then it were different, but it doesnt make any sense to change the location, for me it is only visible for 1 min because we complete it fast, dont know you but it got no sense for me, in case that for you its low to complete, well its your suggestion and its okay we all have the opinion, and that was mine.
the chaos and the calm