Quaky
Baron
Baron

Re: Racist symbol with Lama hero

Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Sylphi wrote:
Change the symbol to what? what the fck are you talking about, I though you and your “snowflake” friend want to remove it. Name calling? What?! You are talking non-sense. I wouldn’t call it that, it’s too harsh “name-calling” sound so bad and so aweful, how dare you even say that. Such a naughty child you are. I always call thing what it is, I don’t really give a fck what other people think got it? “...Every time I bring up a reasonable reply you swear...” reasonable reply? So making fun of other is “reasonble” I do not know that, just so you know about 89.9% of your so call “reply” are often make fun of me in which I found kind of entertainting. But then again, “swearing” is normal for me so I don’t get what you’re trying to make out of that. And blah blah... jesus christ. I don’t know who is the real troll here. Seriously? A mother joke? So out-dated, how old are you holy fck. Blah blah... gross. Butt- plug? Man use those? Or is it just your dad? You really need to stop going to your parent bedroom. I think I’m gonna vomit. Nah, I wouldn’t consdier myself as a troll but a person who speak her mind so you can sck it up you preverted pieces of sht.

Meh just ignore this useless thread, people shouldn't commenting here too tbh

Let him feel "Guilty" as his username says, btw are u really a girl lol i mean u can be pretending to be one cuz Slyphi is a girl ingame xD
Last edited by Quaky on Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Racist symbol with Lama hero

Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Guilty wrote:
The new hero Lama shows a swastika during gameplay. I highly suggest removing it ASAP before you have serious issues.

Guilty wrote:
Can't wait to share that intelligent criticism. Again I NEVER ONCE suggested changing it.

I guess you having short memory on what you wrote; and after 2 edits made which turns out more than complicated.

I think this kind of burning thing should be frozen by now. Will request to lock this thread since it turns out to be massive flame war.

Edit: LOCK ON!

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A