We are also doing a server merge with this update. Check details here: https://goo.gl/n7ohgG
- Achievement System (accessible by tapping on avatar in the top-left)
- -Achievements are a symbol of a player’s prestige. By completing them, players can earn Achievement Points and Badges.
-Achievements are divided into Personal Achievements, Hero Achievements, Guild Achievements, Stage Achievements, and Event Achievements
-Guild Achievements are met by the guild as a whole rather than an individual. All members of the guild will get the resultant Achievement Points and/or Badge.
-Players who have previously earned the “King of the Tower” or “Conqueror’s Badge” items will automatically complete the two corresponding Event Achievements
- Achievement Badges
- -Badges are visible in the Customization menu
-Badges can be earned by completing certain achievements or by completing other requirements listed below each badge.
-Badges are divided into “Permanent”, “Limited Time”, or “Activated” badge types.
- Combined Avatar and Avatar Frame interfaces
- Improved “Bag” interface
- Adjusted items dropped from Chapter 17 Raid Dungeons
- Reduced the difficulty of Ethera’s awakening quest
- Reduced the difficulty of some Sky Fortress stages
- Fixed bug causing the buff from Garrick’s Ultimate not to stack
- Fixed bug causing Elric’s “Parry” ability to be uneffective
- Fixed bug causing players to be unable to view replays of Raid Dungeon battles.
New Awakening Quests