Hello Hunters! We will update the game (version 2.4.72) tomorrow in order to provide new content and a better game experience for you all. Soul Hunters will not be available from 08/02 02:00 until 06:00 AM PDT.
New Feature: Runestones
- Runestone feature unlocked when you complete campaign chapter 16
- Runestones can be equipped on any awakened hero
- Collect Runestone Essence and Gaia Stones in order to craft Runestones
- You can Polish Runestones to change the stat boost they provide
- You can add different types of Runestones to strengthen desired attributes of your hero
Campaign: Chapter 17 – Deserts of Moran
- Added Chapter 17 to Campaign Mode (Normal and Heroic) and Raid Dungeons
Heroes and Abilities
- Adjusted Vincent’s abilities:
1. Increased damage dealt by “Blood Sacrifice”, and increased the Magic Armor buff from “Bloody Cloak”.
2. When using “Blade Dance”, Vincent will recover health based on the amount of Magic Damage dealt
3. When enemies affected by “Vampire’s Touch” die, they will turn into a bat similar to the one summoned in “Dreadful Imprisonment”. However, the bat will be weaker than that of “Dreadful Imprisonment”.
-Adjusted Tsuki’s Abilities:
1. “Cubic Shield” will now be used on the weakest ally
2. Simplified several ability descriptions
- Fixed bug causing problems with Enrique’s Sound Effects
- Fixed bug causing the “Time under control ability” attribute to have the incorrect effect